Enkei 92 back in production?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DREWHALL
    replied
    Possibly one of the best moves Enkei has made. You know how many of these things they're going to sell?? I would take some but I'm still in the market for a reliable job. Contract work sucks ass when you aren't working for a large agency.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    just as long as you don't paint them pink haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    HOLLLLLLLLYYYYYY FUCKKK. I LOVE 92s

    DO WANT NOW

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by RickSloan
    fuck yous guys



    Do you have any idea how hard it is to change my opinion?

    That, however, makes up for a lot of ground. Hotness X92.

    Well played, Sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uber E30
    replied
    personally i love 92's so this is good news for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    ^^^ What happened with those E38 wheels Vic? Ive been waiting to see those on your car!
    The shop that was supposed to drill them changed the quote from $65/wheel to $250/wheel. That put an end to that project real quick. I just wish they'd told me $250 up front so I could have avoided the hassle of finding the damn wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    love these wheels. if pricing is decent i will definitly be picking up a set.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    fuck yous guys





    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    ^^^ What happened with those E38 wheels Vic? Ive been waiting to see those on your car!

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    I wish they'd release pricing on them so we could figure out if they're even worth looking at.

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven


    I'm surprised Enkie is making these again... but I shouldn't be. There are so many crappy looking wheels that people here think look good on an E30.
    Says the guy with Rotas. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Ronals do look hot on an E30, but still a bitch to clean.
    As long as you are able to still get a finger inside the small areas it's much easier.*



    *insert va jay jay joke here

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    there are so many crappy looking wheels that people here think look good on an e30.
    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    I have a set of those for my 240z somewhere

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Weaves are a PITA to clean no matter which wheel. I suck up the cleaning for the look on my euroweaves but those will take a bit longer to clean those 92's. 15x8's are right on though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...