Enkei 92 back in production?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B Randon
    replied
    i was running a set of the 13x6 gold centers on my inka 02, still have them but once my flares go on looking at a set of 15x8 et0 to help feel up the gap still gold center of course.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinb...7624068290683/

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Wait a minute... those actually look good mounted.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing
    Just be happy anything new for wheels are being introduced for the E30
    Excellent point sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nic01101011
    replied
    Originally posted by pureaudio
    I have a set of 13's on my 74 2002, love them so much.
    I was planning on doing 15" 92s for my 02 all along - I guess this makes things a little easier. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    ^Somebody gets it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Just be happy anything new for wheels are being introduced for the E30

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    I am fan and always have been.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Not a fan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Fuck it. Same wheels as above.



    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I had 15s on mine few years ago...







    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    I have a set of 13's on my 74 2002, love them so much.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    #1 ugliest mesh wheel ever made.

    Lemme guess, all you "those old school are the BOMB" guys are gonna say they are super light, right? They aren't, ugly is heavy.

    In for luke posting pics of the wheels on his cars.:)

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Fucking ugly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by gearheadE30
    just as long as you don't paint them pink haha
    pink centers... polished lip

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I love these.

    Leave a comment:

Working...