Enkei 92 back in production?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Ronals do look hot on an E30, but still a bitch to clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Ugliness and weight aside, at first I was thinking these would be cool for the wife's sedan, but then I realized I'd have to set aside an entire day just to clean them. :(

    Ronals look much better on an E30 anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • 'e30love'
    replied
    In for pics of that on a lowered e30

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    #1 ugliest mesh wheel ever made.

    Lemme guess, all you "those old school are the BOMB" guys are gonna say they are super light, right? They aren't, ugly is heavy.


    I'm surprised Enkie is making these again... but I shouldn't be. There are so many crappy looking wheels that people here think look good on an E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Who gives a shit what they weigh? The aesthetic quality of a wheel is inversely proportional to its weight. The lighter a wheel gets the uglier it gets.

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    Come on, Luke. I can respect you having your own opinion, but I think there are a few uglier mesh wheels then this particular model. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    #1 ugliest mesh wheel ever made.

    Lemme guess, all you "those old school are the BOMB" guys are gonna say they are super light, right? They aren't, ugly is heavy.

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    I would kill for a set of 16x9s, but I could deal with 15x8 et25 too

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    you just made my fucking day!!!

    maybe i'll be able to get 16x9's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kway
    replied
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say the Enkei 92 is back in production.

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    started a topic Enkei 92 back in production?

    Enkei 92 back in production?




    Anybody else notice this, or know anything about it?
Working...