Enkei 92 back in production?
Collapse
X
-
I have a set of 15x8ET25 Enkei 92s - what spacers are you running up front?Leave a comment:
-
it's all about perception... or in this case the angle of the shot. if you saw an angled shot you wouldn't like it based on your earlier reaction to the non-stepped lip.Leave a comment:
-
-
both of the e30s posted here have the step lip, which looks pretty good in my opinion. the newer ones are the straight lips, and they are hideousLeave a comment:
-
Fantastic news. Always wanted a fresh set. I owned a set at one point but they were just too fucked for me and my BBS RZ's won at the time. SHOULD NOT HAVE SOLD THEM. I still get PM's and emails years later about those wheels from newbs.Leave a comment:
-
Im guessing they will cost 250 a wheel.. just guessing for fun though..Leave a comment:
-







Leave a comment: