E30's and Unknown Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30's and Unknown Wheels

I found this beautiful E30 while searching through the internet and I don't recognize the wheel (heres the website: http://www.dohcresearch.com/WP/2012/...-e30/#lightbox[group-0]/9/) . I'm looking for rims for my E30 and these look really nice so, if anyone recognizes the wheels, I would highly appreciate it if you could respond. If it helps I believe the tire size is 195/45/R15 and the bolt pattern should be 4x100 if the owner hasn't changed the bolt pattern. Also feel free to reply with some other rim choices, preferably unique rims. Thanks
    Attached Files

BBS RM custom build on the white car

the root beer colored ones look like RS

Comment

White car is BBS RM or BBS RS without caps. Hard to say from that angle but I would lean towards RS.

Second one is definitely BBS RSs.

Expect to spend 2k+ for a refinished set. Or find try to find some beat up ones to refinish but it will still be expensive. That is what I ended up doing on mine.
      Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Unique? They're barely distinguishable from the weave/mesh style wheels we've all seen on nearly every E30 ever. If you want unique, mesh style isn't what you're looking for.

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

White car is also BBS RS

instagram

Comment

Working...
          X