Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yee30
    replied
    Hi guys,
    I'm interested in buying some 4x100 Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25 offset. My e30 is slightly lowered, without any fender modifications, does anyone know if these would fit without spacers? Or what spacers i would have to use? Also, what tyres would i be able to run?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sean S.
    replied
    Hey everyone,

I need some advice on rather this will work or not. I'm looking to go to 16" either style 42 or style 88. I'll need to run 5 lug adapters and these will be going on an 88 convertible with Bilstein sports and H&R springs.

Will either of these wheel styles work?
    What tire size would work best?
    What size adapters and where to get them?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hsquad12
    replied
    14" tires

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    I have been very happy with the fit and wear of the 204/60/14. This size is a little more agressive then 195. I do have 2 sets of aftermarket 14 inch wheels for sale if you are interested. Good luck with the tire size.
    just pulled the trigger on a set of 195/65E14 Vredestein Sportac 5 for $87 a piece from Tirerack.

- could not bring myself to buy chinese rubber even if the 205/60 size would look better. life is too short to risk it all to save money, and after spending a month working with mfg's in China last year i will boycott everything I can from that cr@hole septic tank excuse for a country. if people knew what happens in the factorys over there Walmart would close tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    I have been very happy with the fit and wear of the 205/60/14. This size is a little more agressive then 195. I do have 2 sets of aftermarket 14 inch wheels for sale if you are interested. Good luck with the tire size.
    Last edited by g.ruff561; 03-03-2019, 01:14 AM. Reason: Tire size.

Leave a comment:

• Hsquad12
    replied
    14” tires

Need to put 14” rubber on a 318iS that will be a daily driver.

205/60R14 Falkens for $65ea

Or

195/70R14 Michelin Defenders for $63ea

195/65R14 Vredesteins $70ea

Or something else?
    Last edited by Hsquad12; 02-21-2019, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leonstt
    replied
    Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying a set of BBS RX for my 1990 E30 sedan. The spec is 17x8 ET10. Would this fit my car w/o having to go the widebody route? My fenders have been completely rolled and folded..

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Eddiemeister
    replied
    Looking at a set of Kensis Kt1 wheels was wondering if they'll fit my late model vert can someone please confirm if I have this dialed in correct?

Front 17x8.5 et35 I'll need 20mm spacers mounted on 205/40/17 tires
    Rear 17x10 et30 I'll need 10mm or 15mm spacers mounted on 215/40/17 tires

Any other tire sizes you'd recommend to reduce lots of tire stretch but still able to clear?

By the way car is on its way to getting fitted with airbags and camber adjustment plates

Leave a comment:

• 3BEEPS
    replied
    I have a set of 16” oz futuras that im going to refinish with new barrels and lips. Im going to step them up to 17”. I want to go as wide as possible while replicating the same flush look I had with my 17” style 5s with 20mm adapters. How should I go about calculating this? I found a chart online that if I read correctly states I can do 4.5” barrel and 3” lip if i kept the width at 8” and et at 0 same as style 5 but not sure if thats accurate. I get lost once I try to figure out a wider fitment.

Leave a comment:

• RickInABox
    replied
    Looking for some confirmation on tire sizes / fitment:

I have a set of 16" Style 5s from a e38 7 series that I wanted to put on my e30 with (blox?) 18mm 5 lug adapters.
    Was planning on buying 205/45 R16 tires. Car suspension is all stock, but hoping to move to a Bilstein struts with H&R shocks here shortly.

Will this fit without any additional work and not rub?

Thanks
    Last edited by RickInABox; 02-07-2019, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
    What’s up Staszek, you helped me about 10 years ago to get the right fitment for my C5 salad shooters and I’ve come for your help again!

I’ve recently purchased some ACS II monoblocks I want to fit on my car. I’m using Nasieg’s 5 lug kit so an e36 front bearing and I’ll be using the z4 rear hub to get me to five lug. The wheel specs are 17x8 et38 and they currently have a 225/45/17 installed. I want to fit a larger tire for when I do my engine swap but I’m not sure what size spacer to use or how big of a tire I can use. I’m thinking 235 or 245/40 though. I don’t want to be super stanced ( the car is currently on a H&R sport cup kit ) so I don’t mind if they aren’t flush. I’m more about tire on the ground.

Thank you!
    Let me think about that one. Haha I gave advice 10 years ago and it worked lol :)

Leave a comment:

• dmjensen
    replied
    What’s up Staszek, you helped me about 10 years ago to get the right fitment for my C5 salad shooters and I’ve come for your help again!

I’ve recently purchased some ACS II monoblocks I want to fit on my car. I’m using Nasieg’s 5 lug kit so an e36 front bearing and I’ll be using the z4 rear hub to get me to five lug. The wheel specs are 17x8 et38 and they currently have a 225/45/17 installed. I want to fit a larger tire for when I do my engine swap but I’m not sure what size spacer to use or how big of a tire I can use. I’m thinking 235 or 245/40 though. I don’t want to be super stanced ( the car is currently on a H&R sport cup kit ) so I don’t mind if they aren’t flush. I’m more about tire on the ground.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
    Nice, thank you for your advice. I haven't even thought of adapters yet, was just hoping the wheels would fit. Good news though...
    Are these open wheels or do the bolts have a cover? If they are covered you could drill and fill then get 10mm spacers and you would get a perfect fit.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Nice, thank you for your advice. I haven't even thought of adapters yet, was just hoping the wheels would fit. Good news though...

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
    Hi, I'm really interested in buying a set of racing dynamic wheels. The following is a description of the size...Size = 16x8, offset 33mm
    Lug spacing is 5 on 120mm.
    Center bore = 72.56mm

Do you think these will fit if I get a set of 5x120 to 4x100 adapters? Do you think I'll need to roll the fenders? I will be going with toyos 225x45x16s. I have h&r race springs. Thanks
    What MM are the adapters, most of them are 20 which would put you at a 13 offset. With 225s you will probably have to roll, you will also have a decent amount of poke (wheels outside the fenders).

For reference, I have 16x8 et23 and it fits perfect with 225/45R16, I could actually go out another MM or 2 if I wanted but I think its right where i want it right now in the front, the rear I will probably bump out a bit.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Racing dynamics fitment

Hi, I'm really interested in buying a set of racing dynamic wheels. The following is a description of the size...Size = 16x8, offset 33mm
    Lug spacing is 5 on 120mm.
    Center bore = 72.56mm

Do you think these will fit if I get a set of 5x120 to 4x100 adapters? Do you think I'll need to roll the fenders? I will be going with toyos 225x45x16s. I have h&r race springs. Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X