Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 808ETA
    replied
    Rota R20

Will Rota R20s fit an e30? Looking for some new wheels for my ETA

Alpina Style

Made for the 1967-1976 BMW 2002 Model (Chassis e10).

Specs 15X6., 4X100, et+29mm, 57.1mm Hub Bore
    Last edited by 808ETA; 06-14-2019, 10:56 AM. Reason: Added Info

Leave a comment:

• Shaun K
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaun K View Post
    A friend of mine is looking to sell his Work CR-01's. Any chance these will fit an '89 with GC/Koni coilovers, and if so what tire sizes am I looking at?

15x8 +10
    15x9 +20
    Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    Sweet offsets. I'd go 205/50 front 225/45 rear.
    Only took me 3 years to buy the wheels and test fit them :D. Had to use a 3mm spacer up front to clear the stock calipers, these Works have a very flat disk.

Leave a comment:

• gr8skyr
    replied
    Will these Artec's fit on my '88ix?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	7201714

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	7201715Thinking this might be as close to German aftermarket direct fitment for an ix? I might find?

Specs. 88ix with Blistein/ HR sport so lowered just a tad.
    15x7 4x100 cb 57.1 et38

Artec made in Germany unknown year.

Leave a comment:

• glnr13
    replied
    Originally posted by Yee30 View Post
    Hi,
    I've purchased a set of Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25. Does anyone know if 225/50 tires will fit up front without rubbing? I believe I'm on H&R sport springs, so it is slightly lower than stock. I also have a 5mm spacer ready for some extra clearance for the front wheels.
    Cheers
    225/45-15 Toyo r1r on enkei 92s with 5mm spacer up front. On air ride now but rode this setup on ie3(h&r race equivalent) and drop hats, only time I rubbed was when I was full lock turning into a steep driveway. Otherwise no rubbing.

Leave a comment:

• Yee30
    replied
    15x8 +25 225's

Hi,
    I've purchased a set of Enkei 92's in 15x8 +25. Does anyone know if 225/50 tires will fit up front without rubbing? I believe I'm on H&R sport springs, so it is slightly lower than stock. I also have a 5mm spacer ready for some extra clearance for the front wheels.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Thanks - that's the best one I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• 02tradition
    replied
    Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    02, do you have a link to that wheel / tire calculator? That looks good.

Thanks -
    willtheyfit.com

Not to be confused with willitfit.com lol

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Originally posted by 02tradition View Post
    Fenders are already slightly rolled for current setup.
    02, do you have a link to that wheel / tire calculator? That looks good.

Thanks -

Leave a comment:

• blue30vert
    replied
    How would these fit with stock suspension?

https://offerup.com/item/detail/644590735/ wondering how these would fit with stock suspension on my e30, just want something that looks better than bottlecaps without lowering.

Leave a comment:

• 02tradition
    replied
    So right now I have Style 5's on the car and want to use a set of salad shooters I got. See the pic for the set ups compared. My question is can you stretch a 205 tire on a 8.5" rim?

I'm using bloxsport adapters, 17mm up front and 20mm rear.

I Just want to make sure everything fits underneath before I buy tires.

Fenders are already slightly rolled for current setup.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jackc18
    replied
    bbs rc090 wheels hitting calipers

hi i was wondering if anyone here can help me i know you must of seen this-question a million times tried looking on the forum but could not find it

i recently purchased a set of bbs rc090 style 5s and had them filled and redrillled 4x100 to fit my e30 325is

i went to mount them and they are rubbing the caliper bracket i shaved the caliper brakes down little and still rubbing went to a 3mm spacer still rubbing stacked the spacer to 6mm still rubbing went to 10mm and not rubbing the issue i have is that front wheels they stick out way to much for my liking inturn probably going to rub my fenders as well. scared to drive on the this way was wondering if you guys had any info that can help

THINGS TO KNOW

THE FRONT WHEELS ARE THE ONLY PROBLEM
    IM RUNNING STOCK BRAKES AND CALIPERS
    THE BRAKE SETUP ARE ATE BRAND NOT GIRLING IDK IF THAT HAS TO DO WITH IT

any info or insight will help thanks

Leave a comment:

• RickInABox
    replied
    Originally posted by RickInABox View Post
    Looking for some confirmation on tire sizes / fitment:

I have a set of 16" Style 5s from a e38 7 series that I wanted to put on my e30 with ( blox ?) 18mm 5 lug adapters.
    Was planning on buying 205/45 R16 tires. Car suspension is all stock, but hoping to move to a Bilstein struts with H&R sport shocks here shortly.

Will this fit without any additional work and not rub?

Thanks
    Follow Up:

For anyone that comes across this: for the stock suspension: fender rolling helped it not rub under acceleration, will need to have it pulled to not rub over bumps

Leave a comment:

• itsonlygeorge
    replied
    Current Setup:

Front:
    elcoy/nasieg kit w/ e46m3 calipers (+12mm from hubs)
    Stock springs (for clearance?)

Rear:
    elcoy/nasieg kit e39 540i calipers w/ E30M3 Hub (+12.5mm spacer)
    E36 Sport springs +12mm pad spacer

Running 17.7x5 et40 M3 Contours w/ 215/45r17 tires

Im looking for a 16in wheel to run. I tried the BBS RZ469 16x8 et23 w/ 205/45r16 but it needed a spacer. All I had on hand was a 7mm spacer and there was a lot of poke.

Current Setup for ref:

Style 5 RZ469 205/45r16 et23

Not too much stretch 205 on an 8in rim.

Can anyone recommend a 16in 7-7.5in wheel that will clear the e46m3 calipers? I'd like to have a bit more sidewall and a lighter rim. I'd prefer a 205/45 tire as they are common and cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Aswilley1
    replied
    Bump. Any advise on the 16x8 ET25 Set Up above? Looking to order tires soon and leaning towards 205/45/16 now.. seems to be the look I am gunning for. Any Tire suggestions in that size.

Leave a comment:

• Aswilley1
    replied
    Looking for input and advise on the following wheel fitment, recommended tires and size, and possible fender mods needed? Here are all the details, let me know if it sounds right.

1989 325i Sedan (E30) Factory Suspension - Plan on running it this way for a while but also plan on upgrading to coilovers in the future. I do not have a brand picked out just yet. Once settled, I will be doing a max drop of 1.5" all around. (suggestions for suspension are appreciated as this may change fitment of wheels)

Own a set of Silver Avid.1 - AV19's they are spec'd at 16x8 ET25 4x100 w/ a center bore of 73.1mm

Thinking of running a 215/50/16 - (Recommendations here also appreciated)

Was told by a tire shop that I may need a 5mm spacer for fitment to clear the strut (this makes since, maybe a 3mm or so in reality.)

If I am going to get spacers, I would prefer Hubcentric 15mm that are lipped to also accommodate the 57.1mm to 73.1mm Center Bore adapter for proper fitment and stability all around when mounted. This in turn will make the offset +10. This will also require 40mm shank extended Lug Bolts, instead of the 26mm factory ones..

I am afraid the wheel and tire combo (16x8 w/ 215/50/16) will not clear the fenders with the 15mm spacers without heavy rolling. I will consider a small stretch for fitment if necessary to run the 15mm spacers but do not want to go any lower than a 205 tire.

Any ideas before I buy the rubber and slap it together?
    Last edited by Aswilley1; 04-27-2019, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X