Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    Durr I didn't realize there was a tire thread, my bad.

EDIT: Here's a real question, though.

The ESM/pro-jecc Type A reps:

With a 5mm spacer, I'm assuming these would fit fine. Or no spacer?

What size tires, though? The staggered set up.
    No prob.

The A reps need nothing, those guys have been heeding my advice for years. :p

205/45 front and 225/40 rear works. Roll the fenders in the rear. If you go 205/45 all around (I'd do this, cause I'm strange like that) you won't need to roll.

Comment

okay, i tried searching, to no avail. can i run stock 325iX wheels on my e30? they are the 15" et41's i think. i understand that the normal offset is around 30?

plz halp. lol.
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

^ not to thread jack, but it was answered a few posts up:

Originally posted by abefroman View Post
        This probably has been covered many times over, but I couldn't look through 189 pages. I have a set of 15in basketweaves from a 325ix. I wanna put them on my 91 318is and I was wondering what the best size wheel spacer would be? Again sorry if this has been covered.
        Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
        15mm front 20mm rear would be nice.
        Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

now i need spacers. great. i miss my 15" iS weaves from my vert.... :(
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

i'm throwing 16x9 DZ1s +15 on my car with 215/40/16..i was wondering what would mm spacer i would need to clear the struts? i've been hearing 5&10 lately. input please..:D

Comment

Originally posted by M Kube View Post
              i'm throwing 16x9 DZ1s +15 on my car with 215/40/16..i was wondering what would mm spacer i would need to clear the struts? i've been hearing 5&10 lately. input please..:D
              3mm is actually enough.

Comment

225/55HR15: notional OD is 628.5mm. Too great on 15x7" et20?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsm2002 View Post
                  225/55HR15: notional OD is 628.5mm. Too great on 15x7" et20?
                  too large, yes.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                    Wheel size? No. I was going by the final offsets you posted (5 and 0).
                    Crap i meant tire size..
                    Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

4x100 to 4x114.3

I got a set of 18" with +43 offset from Honda Accord with 4x114.3 bolt pattern, just wondering if these wheel adapters will be able to make the wheels fit on to a 91 318is

Comment

i am running 16X9's wheels all around, ofcourse rolled rear fenders. i was wondering how to make my rears poke as much as the front ones. i am running 215-40-R16s all around.

thank you.
                        Originally posted by e30e
                        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                          i am running 16X9's wheels all around, ofcourse rolled rear fenders. i was wondering how to make my rears poke as much as the front ones. i am running 215-40-R16s all around.

thank you.
                          offset?

Originally posted by Janderson
                          you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

;)
                            Originally posted by theox69 View Post
                            offset?
                            Et15?

dunno there azev type A
                            Originally posted by e30e
                            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

17x9 and 17x10. What final offsets will i need, i know this is pretty evil fitment. Also, tires? Not only am i ok with stretch, i know its a necessity

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                17x9 and 17x10. What final offsets will i need, i know this is pretty evil fitment. Also, tires? Not only am i ok with stretch, i know its a necessity
                                ET 10 and 20ish?

205/40 up front and 225/35 out back, and you're going to need some stiff springs out back to keep from destroying your fenders.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X