Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    25mm front adapter, 30mm rear for a flush fitment.
    Great, thanks!! Any ideas for adapter, looked a little last night, did see any,

And how about a tire recommendation, I don't like that stetched crap! Thanks
    88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Originally posted by nipery View Post
      does 9x17 et 30 rear wheels fit without spacers?
      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
        Great, thanks!! Any ideas for adapter, looked a little last night, did see any,

And how about a tire recommendation, I don't like that stetched crap! Thanks
        You're running 9" wide wheels on a tiny E30. You'll need stretch if you want the tires to roll.

205/45 or 215/40

Comment

I'm trying to figure out if this will ever work

16x8 et25 rears
          16x7 et13 fronts
          18mm adapters f/r
          early arches, not rolled yet but could be

what's the meatiest tire size I can go? I'm worried about the fronts sticking out too far, but I have some camber adjustment to play with.
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            I'm trying to figure out if this will ever work

16x8 et25 rears
            16x7 et13 fronts
            18mm adapters f/r
            early arches, not rolled yet but could be

what's the meatiest tire size I can go? I'm worried about the fronts sticking out too far, but I have some camber adjustment to play with.
            195/45 F and 215/40 R with rolled rears. You're right the fronts will be pretty aggressive, but I think with -3.5 camber it's do-able.

Comment

aw, 195 is pretty wimpy :(

I'm not 100% about the wheel measurements, will remeasure them tonight, the seller wasn't sure about the numbers he gave me.

What effective offset do I want on the fronts to have them flush without -3.5 camber? something more in the 2 degree range would be more preferable, and the wheels have a bit of room to get skimmed.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                aw, 195 is pretty wimpy :(

i'm not 100% about the wheel measurements, will remeasure them tonight, the seller wasn't sure about the numbers he gave me.

What effective offset do i want on the fronts to have them flush without -3.5 camber? Something more in the 2 degree range would be more preferable, and the wheels have a bit of room to get skimmed.
                +10

Comment

Need help, I have 17x8 et20 and 17x9 et25 . What tires would you recommend , it's an m technic so it's lowered . Thanks

Comment

15x9.5 et -5. How much poke am i looking at outside stock fenders, just for comparison. I know ill need to roll, but im thinking about a slight pull if they poke too much. Also what size tire works well with that. I want stretch to keep the tires inside the fender, but i dont want anything too ridiculous. Also, i am running about -6 degrees of camber in the rear

INSTAGRAM @ merlow_

Comment

Hello.

Looking at fitting Work Equip 01 wheels on my car.
                      1988 325i vert.
                      wanting to put 15x8's on it, just curious what the offset should be on this.
                      -1988 325i Cabrio

Comment

16x8 F 16x9 R

Trying to find correct size tire for my 16x8 ET15 (front) and 16x9 ET20 (rear) would 225/45/16 all around tires fit with rears rolled?

Fender Roller Rental | RTAB Tool Rental

e36 Climate Control Issues?
                        Your ≠ you are
                        You`re ≠ your

Comment

Originally posted by bigredguy View Post
                          15x9.5 et -5. How much poke am i looking at outside stock fenders, just for comparison. I know ill need to roll, but im thinking about a slight pull if they poke too much. Also what size tire works well with that. I want stretch to keep the tires inside the fender, but i dont want anything too ridiculous. Also, i am running about -6 degrees of camber in the rear
                          No experience with -6 camber, but that's too aggressive IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dommedag View Post
                            Hello.

Looking at fitting Work Equip 01 wheels on my car.
                            1988 325i vert.
                            wanting to put 15x8's on it, just curious what the offset should be on this.
                            I don't know what they come in, but +22 is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by boriksh View Post
                              Trying to find correct size tire for my 16x8 ET15 (front) and 16x9 ET20 (rear) would 225/45/16 all around tires fit with rears rolled?
                              On an early car with stiff spring rates maybe. It'll rub occasionally on a late model.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                                You're running 9" wide wheels on a tiny E30. You'll need stretch if you want the tires to roll.

205/45 or 215/40
                                Thanks,
                                88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Working...
                                X