Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic. Sounds like it needs enough to prevent the tire from cutting or pulling down on the fender.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
    '88 325is
    Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
      The iX basketweaves are cheaper than Euro 15" ones, at least when I was in the game. Both fit, the Euro ones sit nice and flush.

14" stock E30 wheels fit also.
      That's awesome, thanks for the response!

Any particular 14s that have a specific offset or width? I would rather have the 15s, but they're hard to come by.

Comment

^ No, all of the RWD OE wheels fit, and fit the iX slightly better due to the wider track.

Comment

This day keeps getting better

Comment

Can you guys tell me what id need to do to run these on a 91 318is? Whats the best tire fitment for just a little stretch poke?

Comment

Fronts:

195/40
              16x8.5
              et18

Rears:

205/45
              16x9
              et0

Will it work? Fenders will be rolled

For a facelift 325is
              Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
                Fronts:

195/40
                16x8.5
                et18

Rears:

205/45
                16x9
                et0

For a facelift 325is
                Better pull and roll those quarters. Fronts will work, though I would put more tire up there IMO.
                Derek-

Comment

Please someone tell me if these are runnable??

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                    Hey mystikal quick question.

I started with BBS RS003 +25. I've added 2.5" rear lips to make it 16x8.5 and the fronts will be 7".

I know they say 225/50-16 is too tall but will it fit on an early model? I have BC coilovers. I got a great deal on a set of GMAXX AS-03 and 205/50-16 in the front.
                    16x8.5 +6

205/45 rear is about your maximum, even with fender rolling.

Currently running 205/45 G-MAXX AS03's looking to see if there's anyway I can get the 215/45 Azenies under there for more grip. S50 swapped currently and looking to boost a little further down the road. Currently not rubbing at all. Pretty low and rolled.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by iroll253 View Post
                      Can you guys tell me what id need to do to run these on a 91 318is? Whats the best tire fitment for just a little stretch poke?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17X10-STR-60...9bf0c1&vxp=mtr
                      20mm front spacers. 205/40 front 225/35 rear. Lots and lots of fender rolling and maybe pulling. It's aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
                        Fronts:

195/40
                        16x8.5
                        et18

Rears:

205/45
                        16x9
                        et0

For a facelift 325is
                        Fronts will be sunken a bit compared to the rears, and the tiny tires will make that worse. Most importantly though the rear fitment is VERY aggressive. Expect lots of work to make that functional. If you're ready to go ahead with what the rear fitment requires then I'd suggest for the front 195/45s, -3 to -4 camber via plates, and 15mm spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                          Currently running 205/45 G-MAXX AS03's looking to see if there's anyway I can get the 215/45 Azenies under there for more grip. S50 swapped currently and looking to boost a little further down the road. Currently not rubbing at all. Pretty low and rolled.
                          It'll rub unfortunately. I have a feeling if you tried the Bridgestone RE-11 or Toyo R1R in 205/45 you'd be very happy.

Comment

20mm front spacers. 205/40 front 225/35 rear. Lots and lots of fender rolling and maybe pulling. It's aggressive.
                            Thanks man. I appreciate it!

Comment

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment T...

15x9 +12 wrapped in 225/50 will it fit?

Ps this is for early model.
                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking on tyrestretch.com at photos of fitment. 225/35 may be just a tad more poke than i prefer. Are there any alternatives you'd recommend for 17x10 / 17x8.5? Also which brand tires should i put on them? They are just for shows and summer. I have 15x8 rs ronals ill be keeping for daily driving.

1991 318is m42

Comment

Working...
                                X