Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which spacers for 17x8.25 et32?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
      Follow up question, if I wanted a little more flush fitment, can I run a 3mm (ET+22) or 5mm (ET+20) spacers (at least on the rear wheels) without rubbing/rolling for BBS RS003s ET+25 with 225/45s?

I saw this so I am pretty sure that is ok, but you noted this on a recent post that was for 16x7.5...I am 16x7 didn't know if it made a difference.

Bottom line?
      Can I run 225/45-16s with 16x7 ET25 with
      A) 3MM Spacers Front and Rear...Good to go right?
      B) 5MM Spacers Front and Rear? Thinking no on the front
      C) 3MM Front & 5MM Rear?
      I'd run 5mm rear only. It'll be at the limit of fitment like that, and match the front well.

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
        Have a e36 M3 and I have Front18x8.5 et25 & Rear18x8.5 et15. Looking to have it low and wondering what size tires. No roll yet and if I don't have to that would be awesome thanks
        Definitely need to roll for those rears. 215/35 is going to be your upper limit for tire width.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
          I'd run 5mm rear only. It'll be at the limit of fitment like that, and match the front well.

Awesome. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
          1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
          September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
          Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
            Looking at a set of borbet type As 16x7.5 et30 and want to run a nice meaty sidewall with h&r sports. Ideally Id like to leave my fender unrolled but if I have to thats not too bad. Anyone have any recommendations as to what size spacers I'll need to run?
            10mm spacers all around with 225/45/16 tires would be great. You need the spacers to clear the front struts.

Comment

Originally posted by frshmaestro View Post
              Hey man, Is it possible to run a 225/50r16 on style 5 et23 running on 18mm fr and 20mm rear adapters?
              Lowered on hr springs (1.6) drop all around. I will be rolling the fender and possibly pulling a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
                So my e30 came on xxr 527 15x8.25 et0 with 195 tires on it....im on my winter wheels now but im wondering how much wider i can go on the xxr tires....i have fender flares if i need them. Suspension is h&r race. Am i jusy better off finding wheels with the right offset? Car is an 87 is. Thanks
                Definitely throw out those wheels and get something that fits an E30 well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotboost79 View Post
                  Hi Mystical, trying to find tire sizing for 16x8 et20 and 16x9 et15 staggered setup.

Much appreciated.
                  205/45 square fits perfect in the back and front. If a matching stretch is absolutely necessary then run a 195/45 front.

Comment

Originally posted by Daeldalus View Post
                    which spacers for 17x8.25 et32?
                    10mm all around.

Comment

E36 m3

How about 5mm less so....
                      Front18x8.5 et30& Rear18x8.5 et20 w/ 215/40?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                        How about 5mm less so....
                        Front18x8.5 et30& Rear18x8.5 et20 w/ 215/40?
                        The rear would still rub occasionally. 215/35 or 225/35 wouldn't rub.

Or, swap the wheels front and back. Especially if the car has M front mounts or camber plates. Then you can fit big rubber front and rear.

Comment

OK, I need to ask the oracle.

'85 318i, currently with stock springs and 195/60R14 on bottle caps. Top of tire to fender gap is pretty large at 90mm front and 70mm back. Looking to go with H&R race, Bilstein sports and trying to pick new wheels & tire size. Prefer not to roll fenders, but I'm not completely opposed.

The tires I want come in 205/50R16 or 195/55R15 for close to stock rolling radius.

Looking at:
                          Klutch SL1 16x8 ET15
                          Enkei 92 15x7 ET38 or 15x8 ET25
                          Enkei RPF1 16x7 ET35

Any problems with the Klutch on 205/50R16 or is one of the Enkei wheels a better option? With E90 hats or stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                            The rear would still rub occasionally. 215/35 or 225/35 wouldn't rub.

Or, swap the wheels front and back. Especially if the car has M front mounts or camber plates. Then you can fit big rubber front and rear.
                            Thankyou bud! You have made me look like a genius when it comes to fitting new wheels on my vehicles the past decade! If I become a millionaire I'm sending you on a vacation!
                            sigpic

Comment

Taken from a thread I started.

Can I run 205/60/15's on a set of 15x7's with an offset of 27?
                              Suspension is totally stock. Car is 88 325is. I'm a little concerned with the tires clearing the front strut housings.

I'm looking to run them with no spacers (if possible) with no rubbing when turning, etc.
                              I used to have a set of 16x7.5 Borbet type C's that would scrape against the strut housings when cranking the steering wheel to the ends.

thanks in advance.
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Has anyone ever ran a 15 x 10? I want to put a 245 – 40–15 on my road race car, I see a lot of mention of it but not sure if anyone has done it. I'm looking at the 949 racing wheels and then running hub centric spacers.

Comment

Working...
                                X