An idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by E30nate
    Maybe have everyone put something to bring next to their name on the list?


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rjztgl
    Good idea I will do so once I am back home or if I have time at work.

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    Maybe have everyone put something to bring next to their name on the list?


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rjztgl

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    That sounds good. I will bring the some beer and hot links.

    Also how does the begging of next month sound for the meet? Reason I say that is car b que is coming next week which I know I am going too.

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    Saturday afternoon into the night would be great! :) Get me the date,Ive been wanting to go to socal and get out of this shitty ass heat so im down. :) Plus i can put a face to the person whos helped me with my car. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    That sounds good. I will bring the some beer and hot links.

    Also how does the begging of next month sound for the meet? Reason I say that is car b que is coming next week which I know I am going too.

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Originally posted by BavarianAddict06
    We should do it sometime after car b que. Lets make it a potluck :D

    That would be great. Everyone bring something different and it will be like the feast they had on Fast and the furious. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • BavarianAddict06
    replied
    bump?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    1. downernsp<br />
    2. xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx<br />
    3.BavarianAddict06<br />
    4.Slammy85<br />
    5.Danny
    6.e30nate


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jagmzm

    Leave a comment:


  • BavarianAddict06
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    Looking good I also got one more person drives a 2002,but all good. So if I am correct we have 8 people total. David Manzano post up ese. This is going to turn out good people I can see it now.

    How about setting a date now?
    We should do it sometime after car b que. Lets make it a potluck :D

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Looking good I also got one more person drives a 2002,but all good. So if I am correct we have 8 people total. David Manzano post up ese. This is going to turn out good people I can see it now.

    How about setting a date now?

    Leave a comment:


  • BavarianAddict06
    replied
    Im seriously up to this. Its about time the 5ers get together. So count me in and 2 other e28 drivers.

    1. downernsp
    2. xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    3.BavarianAddict06
    4.Slammy85
    5.Danny

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    I am down,as long as its on a Saturday and get a few weeks maybe even a Headsup

    1. downernsp
    2. xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    If we can make a count on whom will be down for Ireland Engineering please do so thanks.


    1. downernsp
    ?

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr_Tripp
    replied
    !
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    We tend to drift off on another tangent or not care not sure. I am still down lets do this people....

    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr_Tripp
    replied
    Any movement on this?

    Leave a comment:

Working...