An idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • be34st
    replied
    A trip to San Diego once a month from anywhere is worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Oof San Diego is a long drive for a monthly meet. IE was pushing it for me as it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Lets make it on a sunday

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    ??

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    Here's the address:
    2851 De Anza Rd
    San Diego, CA 92109
    I can help organize.
    Design an event flyer etc.
    We need to come up with a date and location.
    And come on guys San Diego is a great place for a meet
    nice weather nice location.
    Let's make this happen!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    I'm down for a drive to sd


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?crsztz

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    It's right on the bay, Next to the 5 freeway, super easy to find, I'm sure everyone will love the spot.
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    Haha it's a sign!!

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Im always down for a drive to San Diego. It's olny the greatest city in the world

    edit: and this is the 619th post. That's got to be a sign.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    Yes!!!!!! San Diego!!!!! specially mission bay. We used to have a vw mk1 mk2 meet there every wednesday. Nice spot plenty of parking perfect for BBQs. Police officers where cool When and if they showed up to patrol the area.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    So you all want SD as an option?

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    I'll do SD!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    Was hoping for a San Diego meet :)

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    E30nate

    I stated previous I want at least 15 people confirmed. As for IE location I have that for sure, but what if others wish other places? hence its the beginning stages. As I can see only 5 confirmed give or take as of now correct? or does anyone else know of others?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    So is there any word on if this can happen at ie and when it would happen?


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tgtmfd

    Leave a comment:

Working...