An idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30nate
    replied
    I would still be down for a meet too.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?j2ced1

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by be34st
    I was just thinking that since this Meet idea obviously isn't getting much attention that the few of us that are interested in meeting could cruise over to this larger meet. The idea is to meet other enthusiasts and check out other peoples cars right? Why does it have to be exclusive to r3v?

    I posted this on R3v hence why I say keep it here,but you all can do that to not a biggie. I am still up for the meet and would love for people to be more serious..thanks to all that posted..

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    I was just thinking that since this Meet idea obviously isn't getting much attention that the few of us that are interested in meeting could cruise over to this larger meet. The idea is to meet other enthusiasts and check out other peoples cars right? Why does it have to be exclusive to r3v?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    i would think that setting a location first would get more people to commit. i am down for a drive anywhere, but some people, say in la or the ie wouldnt wanna commit, then have it be in san diego, and not be able to make it

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Guys if I may say this without any diss, I am the one whom started this thread and I would like to do something here on r3v not jump onto another forum. I made it pretty easy I think. Lets get 15 people committed and as soon as they commit put your location next to your name. I am not sure why as soon as Diego location was mentioned will all lost track including me. I don't have a problem with it being in Diego all I am saying is first thing first correct? example getting the crowed committed first then set a location any location. Of course I post IE cause closer to me but I am not bias towards IE only. Can we please get that going name and location next to you that way it is easier to see what the location is more popular simple I say.


    Below is the furthest we:



    1. downernsp IE (2nd pomona)
    2. Manzaa IE
    3. e30nate IE or pomona
    4. be34st IE

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Maybe we should just jump in on this.

    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Oh c'mon don't be a party pooper.

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    You guys should have a meet every month at a different venue.
    theres a Billion places to do it in socal. But i think Chino lol
    has it right. Duarte would be good for anyone in the 909 or the 626.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    Makes it look way more official lol


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?scvhs4

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Taking initiative. I like that. You're hired.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    what do you guys think ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zasz
    replied
    If you guys are meeting in SD, I'll try to get the E30 bros to give you company and spread the word.

    There's a lot of E28 duders that would appreciate this.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    Count me in. No guarantee il make it every month, but most of the time lol


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?y4a5cn

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    so can we get a head count ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1989325ii
    replied
    So anyone else interested ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...