An idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • be34st
    replied
    Hmm good idea do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    Maybe post this in the e34 section of bf.c?


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qiwy1f

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Yes! we need more 5er action.

    Leave a comment:


  • lookitsranday
    replied
    im in long beach? :[ soon to be a 5ver!

    Leave a comment:


  • imdashiz
    replied
    im currently in chino..so pomona. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Meet in Ireland. teehee :giggle:

    1. downernsp IE (2nd pomona)
    2. Manzaa IE
    3. e30nate IE or pomona
    4. be34st IE
    Last edited by be34st; 03-05-2012, 10:02 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    1. downernsp IE (2nd pomona)
    2. Manzaa IE
    3. e30nate IE or pomona

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I should of done a poll duh now I feel less smart. So we have gained some interest Manzaa :D. Ocne we have 15 poeple committed we can chose a location. At the moment we have:

    Ireland
    4 people
    Pomona
    3


    Just an estimate some have not even posted, I personally spoke to them (they are pending.)

    From now on I suggest lets start a list with location next sing.

    1. downernsp IE (2nd pomona)
    2. Manzaa IE
    Last edited by downernsp; 03-04-2012, 04:41 PM. Reason: 2nd location I am kool with

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Eh' thats a bit of a drive for me but if it's a BBQ with discounts I'm down.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    2 pomona
    3 Ireland


    come on guys it will be firme.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    i would be down for an IE bbq

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    3 for Pomona or even better what if I get Ireland Engineering BBQ, and maybe even 10% discount that day? but details follow please don't get ahead of me. This is all a work in progress.


    Attn: discount will only apply to IE made products no exceptions.

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Hell Yea (2) down for Pomona Hell yea.

    My Aunt is in Pomona,and my Hommie is In Monrovia so Pomona or Pasadena is where its at. :) Arizona Blows!

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    So 2 for Pomona, and to Yert315 of course all bimmers are welcomed..even the little 3series haha..

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    Somewhere near Pomona would be good


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fghyup

    Leave a comment:

Working...