Wiring question e30 m54b30 x6011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring question e30 m54b30 x6011

I have swapped a m54b30 engine from e46 330i 2002 into a e30 325 1988 and reflash the ms43 ews deleted.
    Does anyone know how to interconnect the connector x6011 to the c101 . ?

Wire nuts.

t

(try the 24v engine swap subforum. top post. it's a sticky)
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

^ lol.. I nearly posted something as snarky. Good old R3v..
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
        Wire nuts.
        Terrible advice: everyone knows car vibrations will wiggle the wire nuts loose.

Plain old black electrical tape is as good as it gets. Just make sure to use a couple of wraps. I'm speaking from experience, the PO used black tape for the head unit install and it's still sticky and the tape's still there, even after a decade.

sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Oh, are you claiming that your nuts vibrate freely less frequently than my nuts???

Because that would be... nuts.

Fine. Crimp your nuts. You masochist. You vinyl guys are all the same...

t
          hee
          Last edited by TobyB; 04-26-2021, 08:53 PM. Reason: freely vibrating nuts must grammatically agree
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Maybe a new pin for the c101?

Comment

Working...
            X