Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you folks used eEuroparts.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you folks used eEuroparts.com?

getting ready to rebuild the engine in my M3 and they had most of what i needed for significantly less than anywhere else. just thought i would ask if anyone here has made purchases from them with good luck, before handing over my money.

A
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

I just used it (twice in the last 3 weeks). Free shipping and faster than fcpeuro. Prob with fcp was the free shippping takes too long (I am in the west coast). I also used rmeuropean and ecstunnig. NO complains on any of them.

Comment

I bought an 'i' lip from them. With the price of shipping a large item, their price was vastly lower than anywhere else as a result of free shipping. No problems.

Comment

awesome, that is exactly what i needed to know.

thanks!

A
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I have ordered from them a few times with success. They may be slightly slower on shipping so keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by svn2002s View Post
            I just used it (twice in the last 3 weeks). Free shipping and faster than fcpeuro. Prob with fcp was the free shippping takes too long (I am in the west coast). I also used rmeuropean and ecstunnig. NO complains on any of them.

no free shipping from fcp here. there shipper is frigging atrocious and usually will hold your parts ransom at the door, for fees anywhere from 1/4 to equal to the original cost. some of fcp's stuff has literally cost me double. i've bought stuff at the dealer cheaper even though the list price will be less from fcp.

edit : definitely looking in to this eEuroparts. if they have decent brands i'll never fight through another fcp order.
            Last edited by 82eye; 11-09-2021, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Yep! Used them quite a bit on my M3 resto so far. FCP for certain things but quite often I'm cross-shopping with europa

Comment

Working...
              X