Rejoining the E30 Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khiobrien2 View Post
    Wow. Veryyyyy jealous. Glad it went to someone who knows E30s well!
    Well, I'm a noob vs. just about anyone here, but I definitely have a thing for the mid-80's BMWs.
    1985 E30 S52 - Daily Driver
    1986 M635Csi - For the best days

Comment

Holy shit, what a twist from your project thread update to getting into this car. Congrats and hope you have an awesome drive!
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
        Holy shit, what a twist from your project thread update to getting into this car.
        Yeah - pulling the trigger made me start looking around the E30 world again.

I have to say that recovering that car put the E30 bug in my blood a bit again....

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
        Congrats and hope you have an awesome drive!
        Thanks! It starts almost exactly a week from the moment I'm posting this...

Comment

That's awesome. Glad to see the car is going to stay in enthusiast hands and not tucked away somewhere.

Comment

This is fantastic.

Do you have a date in mind that you are coming to get it? Theres some GTGs that are still happening, would be fun to send you off after meeting some of the LA peeps.
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

COME HERE BOY

Forgive me if I missed it, but is this an m20 car??
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

S52

Complete rundown across multiple youtube videos, here's one:

Join us in the StanceWorks Discord!https://discord.gg/stanceworksIf you want to support the StanceWorks channel and builds, here's the link to the patreon! h...
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

It's no M20 but a great engine nonetheless

har har har

Congrats on the car!
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    This is fantastic.

Do you have a date in mind that you are coming to get it? Theres some GTGs that are still happening, would be fun to send you off after meeting some of the LA peeps.
                    Crap - that didn't even cross my mind :(

I am staying the first night in Gilbert, AZ with one of my best friends and we're going to have dinner, so I'll probably be getting on the road pretty much as soon as possible. Not much leeway in our schedule until the very last day - lol.

My boss lives in LA, and I'm blowing her off too

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                      Looking forward for a more forum based updates!
                      Thanks! FWIW, I've got a running thread in the Member's Rides sub and a low-quality YT channel for the car.

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                      Any back story on the e24?
                      Sorry - missed this the first time somehow: I've had the M635 for 18 years or so. I bought it in the Boulder, CO area and drove it home, which was great fun and turned out to be an unforgettable adventure:

I got to meet the leader of the team that pulled that baby up from under nearly 300 feet of ice...

Comment

Working...
                      X