Come back to R3V:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BadDays
    replied
    Reddit isn't the greatest to ask questions considering I was told to weld some metal onto my 41 year old beyond rusted airbox that had no structural metal left lol.

    Facebook has been decent so far but this forum is more than ideal to write stuff regarding my car, It's criminal with the lack of helpful information for the 318i with M10's besides a few tips and tricks so that's why I'm here. Documentation and Tips/Modifications for this two year only engine plus my personal experiences.

    Instagram sucks so badly I rarely post on my account there haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    who are you people?
    times are changing grandpa

    Leave a comment:


  • Dagamus(NM)
    replied
    FB is terrible, insta is worse. I like reddit, but it is pretty worthless compared to a forum for anything actually useful. Posts here inspire me to work on my car. The others seem to have the opposite effect. Ditching the meta platform has been the best thing ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lovespeed
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB

    oh, yes, because we are all hugs, love and 'pictures of your gf or it didn't happen' over here. Yup, that's us.

    t
    I thought it would be pictures of your E30 or it didn't happen

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB

    oh, yes, because we are all hugs, love and 'pictures of your gf or it didn't happen' over here. Yup, that's us.

    t
    There's noodz here??

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    Originally posted by Lovespeed
    Former Facebooker, people are mean there, it's a warzone and I never have any good ammunition, so I come to R3v seeking refuge.
    oh, yes, because we are all hugs, love and 'pictures of your gf or it didn't happen' over here. Yup, that's us.

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    who are you people?
    I identify as a bot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lovespeed
    replied
    Former Facebooker, people are mean there, it's a warzone and I never have any good ammunition, so I come to R3v seeking refuge.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    who are you people?

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy

    yeah it's where the retards congregate
    This forum is only for mega retards, and we want to keep it that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    Wait...... theres's a FB page?!?? brb...
    yeah it's where the retards congregate

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Wait...... theres's a FB page?!?? brb...

    Leave a comment:


  • hotbascosauce
    replied
    Hi.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7150.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	10147163

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    Been here since it started in 2003, but rarely drive my E30 so I don't post, much less login that often. I'll try to do better.

    Leave a comment:


  • TXM20
    replied
    First post, long time reader.

    Leave a comment:

Working...