Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the choice what would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had the choice what would you buy?

Im trying to decide. If you had a choice what would you buy?

a) 91 318is
    b) 89 325i (4dr)
    c) 325ix

Pls explain why thanks ;)

I want to slowly build a car I can enjoy. It was nice building magazine cars but in reality I dont enjoy them as much. Yes its nice to own them but its not something I can just drive and park in mall or go to the movies without thinking about it. I want something that I can daily drive and enjoy like most of you guys. I often troll here at R3V and enjoy everyones jokes. I also see that there are a lot of parts exchange going on thats why for 2010 I want an E30 ;). I plan to keep the motor stock and enjoy the mpg with just minor mods (fingers crossed). :nice:
    91 318is
    46.01%
    89 325i (4dr)
    23.93%
    325 ix
    30.06%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by atan88; 01-11-2010, 06:38 AM.

depending on condition of all, but iX is simply better investment.

Comment

Depends on what your plans are.... Looking back, I wish I had done some research and gone with a late model 318....

I wanted a late model 318 2 door, preferably iS, preferably white w/ good condition paint... Would be getting a motor swap and probably 5 lug or BBK.. something like that, fun project car.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I'd say the IX because of the other vehicles you own, something a little different. If you were wanting to do a swap later on I'd go with the 4 door.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't just choose like this with no context.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

The 318iS. All of my experience with E30's has been with the I6 M20. I really want an M42 car, and then I want the DASC kit.

Comment

The 318is. I have a 4 door M42 now but the E30 is pretty useless for carrying back seat passenger and the sunroof leaks. A 2 door no sunroof M42 would be ideal.

Comment

If I didn't have an E30, I'd get the iX for snow.

but since I already have an iX for that exact reason, i'd get a 318is.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

318is. since you live in Northcal. you'll barely need any use outta of that IX. and a 4door E30s don't apeal to me.

good luck.
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

The iX if you enjoyed the M3's $300 per control arm pricetag ;)

Comment

no consideration of a I6 coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        and then I want the DASC kit.
                        :facepalm.

Comment

89I 4 Door.. The M42 should be sent to pasture like the E.T. Atari game :-p

Comment

Sorry for the stupid questions but...

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                            depending on condition of all, but iX is simply better investment.
                            Why is that?

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            The 318iS. All of my experience with E30's has been with the I6 M20. I really want an M42 car, and then I want the DASC kit.
                            Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                            The 318is. I have a 4 door M42 now but the E30 is pretty useless for carrying back seat passenger and the sunroof leaks. A 2 door no sunroof M42 would be ideal.
                            Whats good about the M42?

Comment

318is. Good gas mileage for daily use.

I'd only get an ix if I was somewhere like Illinois or the east where it snows a lot and then only use it for winter use. Still don't understand why people that live in Florida need 4 wheel drive?
                              Continuous For Sale Thread
                              323i s50

Comment

Working...
                              X