You ever want to get someone good?
Collapse
X
-
And we don't give a shit. None of those 3 things mean a damn thing. YOU posted this story about how you blatantly tried to cause a very dangerous situation for an employee just because you were pissed at their price, and too brainless to ask what the price was before you did it. You keep shooting yourself in the foot so many times, you're not going to be able to backpedal much longer. -
You're still a punk bitch.Sit on your computer desk and throw your weight around- whatever wets your whistle. Until you say this to my face its just smoke. You can assume all you want about what kind of person I am. This whole fucking thread is all one big assumption. You still dont know me, or how I was raised, or where Ive been. So save your short stories, noone cares.Leave a comment:
-
Sit on your computer desk and throw your weight around- whatever wets your whistle. Until you say this to my face its just smoke. You can assume all you want about what kind of person I am. This whole fucking thread is all one big assumption. You still dont know me, or how I was raised, or where Ive been. So save your short stories, noone cares.Leave a comment:
-
What "expert" would know what a 20 year old metric tire was? Most who work in a shop are from the ages 18-40. So even at the max age if they ever seen one of these tires, who would recognize that? The OP knew for sure that this wouldnt turn out right and did this any way. Thats a dick move, you need your ass beat DOWN.Leave a comment:
-
Wow you thought taking tires off would be free! That should have been your thumb, why would a business do anything for free? That tire machine didnt fall outta the sky for free. 40 is in way excess, but 10 a tire is acceptable. Oh this is a repeat, but was told from the other guys prospective on here. Damn whats the odds both of you troll on here. lol. If you were in my shop you got nothing but the door. Oh and alot of laughing.Leave a comment:
-
So basicallyAfter reading this remarkable thread in it's entirety, I truly wonder about the OP and those that are defending this type of borderline criminal act.
I have, since subscribing to this forum, noticed a lack of maturity, perspective and overall I suspect most of the forum members are young. Thats ok, I suppose, but this episode is a glaring example of poorly our younger generation has been raised.
How dare you OP, and any of your defenders, laugh at a serious injury inflicted because you disagreed with someones price point. Why didnt you ask before you had the tire changed? Because YOU were a dumbass and didnt ask you felt it appropriate to sabatoge and set up the guy for an injury?
How would you feel he had lost an eye, which is very likely given the situation. What if it killed him? Ill tell you what, no matter if you were even prosecuted, your life would be wrecked as well. How do you think you would feel to have killed another person? Over something so petty? Ever kill a man, OP? It isn't fun. I am old enough to have fought for YOUR liberty jackass so don't come back to me with any bullshit. Nor any of you immature idiots supporting this type of activity.
Ban you from the forum? Who cares about that. I hope you, and the other idiots on here that reconsider the merit of this episode and learn a lesson and stop being such immature menaces to society.
1) r3v is r3v
2) OP is a tool
What a revelation.Leave a comment:
-
^ well put!
having suffered a life changing injury because of someone else's neglegence, this is pretty apauling behavior.
i hope this guycatches up with you on some distant drunken night and exacts his revengeLeave a comment:
-
After reading this remarkable thread in it's entirety, I truly wonder about the OP and those that are defending this type of borderline criminal act.
I have, since subscribing to this forum, noticed a lack of maturity, perspective and overall I suspect most of the forum members are young. Thats ok, I suppose, but this episode is a glaring example of poorly our younger generation has been raised.
How dare you OP, and any of your defenders, laugh at a serious injury inflicted because you disagreed with someones price point. Why didnt you ask before you had the tire changed? Because YOU were a dumbass and didnt ask you felt it appropriate to sabatoge and set up the guy for an injury?
How would you feel he had lost an eye, which is very likely given the situation. What if it killed him? Ill tell you what, no matter if you were even prosecuted, your life would be wrecked as well. How do you think you would feel to have killed another person? Over something so petty? Ever kill a man, OP? It isn't fun. I am old enough to have fought for YOUR liberty jackass so don't come back to me with any bullshit. Nor any of you immature idiots supporting this type of activity.
Ban you from the forum? Who cares about that. I hope you, and the other idiots on here that reconsider the merit of this episode and learn a lesson and stop being such immature menaces to society.Leave a comment:
-
the injury sucks but that part of it is the workers fault. no one wishes injury on anyone. at least i don'tLeave a comment:
-
While I agree that it was a dick move, it's also the shop guys' fault, seriously. If you don't stop and use a little thing called common sense before going to work, good luck getting out alive.
I help my dad at his job once in a while, he does on the road diesel repair, and inflating tires on a 22.5 wheel on the side of the freeway with some starting fluid is a common thing. If the tire doesn't seat right or it starts to deform the sidewalls, fuck that, I unhook the hose and back away, if that thing blows i'm flying at least a few yards.
All I'm saying is, you can't put a square peg in a round hole, if you work at a tire place and don't know shit about tires, you are gonna get hurt.Leave a comment:
-
You charge $40 per fucking tire to mount and balance? I can see that maybe if you're putting the new 15 series tires on some gigantic-ass rims, but for regular 15-16" tires, that's fucking ridiculous. The "nice" local place that I go to, big brand tire, does it for like $17 per tire including balancing on a DSP9000. They have also ripped me off when I wanted to dismount tires, first time they charged like $10/tire then next time when I asked, the manager said $5/tire. As far as I'm concerned, they're the lesser of crooks anyway, half the guys working at most tire shops around here don't even know what a star pattern is.$20 per tire is about half what I charge for a mount/dismount. Ergo, half the work, half the money. You seriously think a tire shop is going to do something for free just because you showed up and asked them to do it? Most mount/dismount services are charged on a flat rate basis which can be good or bad based on the situation. My shop uses a sliding scale based on sidewall profile.
Most decent tire machines cost upwards of $10,000 these days, sometimes double or triple that figure. Do you really expect a business that requires such expensive equipment to be able to survive by handing out freebies to every douchebag that wanders in? They are providing a service that you can't provide for yourself therefore they get to dictate the pricing, not you. If you want free tire removal, buy your own machine and do it yourself.Leave a comment:
-
I think both sides of this story are wrong. Just don't give a shit.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: