You ever want to get someone good?
Collapse
X
-
Because he wanted to get payed for the work he did? and how do you know if he did pocket 25 bucks?
You kids need to grow up.Leave a comment:
-
because the tire "expert" was a jerk off and probably pocketed $25 of the $40.
karma came back around and smacked his ass, in the form of a exploding tire.Leave a comment:
-
-
The scolding from the bigger mouths here (z31 etc) just get off running mouth on the internet, but some of you guys brought some different perspective to it. Im not a bridge burner, I get nowhere flying off the handle telling people off. Im man enough to admit it was lame for me to do that, but I truly didnt mean for the guy to hurt himself. At the very worst split at the bead. For the record I never got the money back, and if I did Id probably go back tomorrow and return it.It's reasonable you were upset. I understand the plot was to have him try to mount a wrong size tire for a while, him get frustrated and waste time. The result was very bad, and does not warrant the original plot. Getting the money back was unnecessary and you really shouldn't have done that. What is done is done though. R3V is pushing the punishment very well but I don't really see any real reason for banning you, maybe a thread lock, but you aren't harassing us or causing a huge shit storm. This thread should help, but you need to take a bit of real responsibility if you want to feel better about what has happened. I believe you should know what you need to do.Leave a comment:
-
lolz. everyone run teh internetz polese is hereee.
Seriously though, who gives a fuck.? Besides, if he's a jerk off to the OP, karma is a bitch isn't it?Leave a comment:
-
It's reasonable you were upset. I understand the plot was to have him try to mount a wrong size tire for a while, him get frustrated and waste time. The result was very bad, and does not warrant the original plot. Getting the money back was unnecessary and you really shouldn't have done that. What is done is done though. R3V is pushing the punishment very well but I don't really see any real reason for banning you, maybe a thread lock, but you aren't harassing us or causing a huge shit storm. This thread should help, but you need to take a bit of real responsibility if you want to feel better about what has happened. I believe you should know what you need to do.Leave a comment:
-
I didn't even bother reading the rest of the thread, OP, I have had the exact same thing happen to me (although it was like $20, bullshit if you ask me), but you are a complete toolbag. Yeah he's an idiot, doesn't mean he should be tire fodder just because you're bitter. You're lucky as fuck that he didn't lose a finger, a limb, or his life.Leave a comment:
-
Jay Corsano
Ft. Lauderdale,
Broward county, FLLast edited by george graves; 01-20-2010, 05:27 PM.Leave a comment:
-
the point is that you were a prick to even waste his time, knowing full well that the tire wouldn't fit, and even though you deny it I think that you did know it was dangerous to be mounting that tire on that wheel. Sometimes a tire will go on hard but it will still go on. And if this guy was a noob, how would he know that airing it up would be dangerous? I can picture myself when I just starting, and possibly running into a situation like than and then getting my thumb nearly blown off.
But then you just laugh at him when he injures himself, and then you ask for your $40.
You were lucky you were not at my old shop... We would likely have spread your name around to other tire shops, forcing you to drive out of town to get tires mounted.Leave a comment:
-
Him getting hurt wasn't the "wrong" part.
You didn't know he was going to get hurt.
I don't believe you planned on it.
However, sticking around, laughing uproariously, then asking for your $40 back. That's just fucked up, seriously.Leave a comment:
-
Anyone notice that the OP dropped his zip code from his location, I think I remember seeing 33313 just an hour or so ago.Leave a comment:
-
-
First of all, hilarious analagy.I know it's difficult for you to comprehend the concept of "time is money" but let me try to put it into a context you'll understand.
Imagine you're working at your current job and someone asks you to whip them up a couple Supersized fries. You say "sure" and go about doing what you do best. You salt them to perfection, box them up and hand them over. If he then walked away without paying, would you put your headset down and chase him? Sure you would.
It is reasonable for you to expect payment for the fries since you spent your time making them, and unreasonable for the person requesting the fries to get them for free just because he stupidly assumes there's not a charge for them, even though he didn't specifically ask you how much those tasty fries were going to cost him.
Does that help? (sorry in advance for the complex sentences)
Second, and keeping things in character, wouldn't you be upset if someone charged you, say $18.50 for a couple orders of fries?
Of course such services should cost money, but any way you cut it, $40 for removing a couple of old tires is waaaayyyyy too much. The OP had every right to be upset with this. Still, the way he reacted was very harsh, given that it was only $40.Leave a comment:
-
What if he didnt hurt himself and just said sorry cant help you when he realized it didnt fit? Would what "I" did still be wrong?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: