The E21 Photo Thread (323, 320, 318, 316, 315)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeffSDguy
    replied
    Why is it that some people add double negatives?
    great posting, I am currently waiting for the owner to respond to an E21 that's being sold. In Cali.

    Gives me inspiration.
    Last edited by jeffSDguy; 03-16-2011, 11:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Eecen
    Its hard to not get over the top camber when you lower and e21 that much.

    You can get the weld in tabs..But that car is a Stanceworks art-piece. Not a go fast car. Its still running an M10 I believe, at least when I last read that build thread.
    Last I read it was running an M42, according to PBMW anyway and it did have singles although I'm digging the E28 look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Get back in the garage and get that thing running why don't ya!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    Depends on what your priorities are, ya deuche

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    E30>E21. Just sayin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    Yeah it had 315 grills, I like the e28 euro (look a-like?) headlights more.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Didn't it used to have single headlamps?

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by akorcovelos
    god, all that camber in the rear just looks retarded. I just don't get a "style" that makes your car look broken...
    2002's and E21's have a higher rate of camber and toe gain as the suspension is compressed so for a given amount of low an E30 will look more "normal". There are weld in camber and toe eccentrics available to compensate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    Its hard to not get over the top camber when you lower and e21 that much.

    You can get the weld in tabs..But that car is a Stanceworks art-piece. Not a go fast car. Its still running an M10 I believe, at least when I last read that build thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • akorcovelos
    replied
    god, all that camber in the rear just looks retarded. I just don't get a "style" that makes your car look broken...

    Leave a comment:


  • Winning
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Fap fap fap

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    I love me some E21. I currently have 4

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Single headlights, dual tail pipes, and euro bumpers, a sinister E21 make.

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    These....... cars

    Are the reason we all love BMW and e30's. E30's exist because the e21 was so gawd damn awesome. Not that e30's aren't awesome. IMHO nothing is as pure win as a e21 set up for track with ITB M12 and proper suspension.

    Do you need more than 300hp? No
    Do you need any more weight, or better suspension set up than a properly sorted e21? Nope. Dont see how you could, except the tendency to fly; which that beautifully FUNCTIONAL not rice-inspired front spoiler/splitter resolves nicely.
    Do you NEED anything else to go fast and rock a race course except a e21 thats done right? ..... What do you think?

    Leave a comment:

Working...