E30 Bentley Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Bentley Online

I don't know if this is out, but a member over a MaxBimmer scanned and made it so you can search text in the PDF format. This is the E30 service manual. Credit goes to Everlast over at maxbimmer, thought I'd share it, if he already didn't.

http://www.mediafire.com/?43nyzythdev
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Yeah, because I want to drag my laptop out into the garage and get my nasty, greasy hands all over it. Thanks, but I'll stick with my hard copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Yeah, because I want to drag my laptop out into the garage and get my nasty, greasy hands all over it. Thanks, but I'll stick with my hard copy.
      ...thats what i do. you can plastic wrap the keys if you have to.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

or have a garage mouse...
        2008 335i - n54b30
        1991 318i - m52b28
        1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          I have a crappy computer in my garage for this reason. Also, some peoples Bentleys may be damaged.

Or you could print out the pages you need.
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

i got this yesterday from maxbimmer.com. It's very good quality and search-able!!!

Comment

or you can put it on your iphone and have it handy all the time.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

hey, i was looking for that about 4 months ago when i got my new tablet laptop. awesome. and now it's going on the laptop.

also, you can get a $5-10 rubber usb keyboard if you really worry about getting things dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
                  Or you could print out the pages you need.
                  Exactly. Thanks for the link
                  [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

You Sir are Awesome!

Comment

awesome, is there one for the e34 or e32? I can use a nice bentley reference for the b35 m30 motor.

Comment

Thanks! This will sure come in handy
                        My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Thanks. Always nice to have a backup copy and the suggestion to put it on your iPhone is a good one.
                          sigpic
                          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

wait this is searchable! AWESOME.

and just plasticwrap your keyboard you big wuss, lol.

or print it out, laminate it, then throw that bitch in a three ring binder. thats what i did...
                            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                              awesome, is there one for the e34 or e32? I can use a nice bentley reference for the b35 m30 motor.
                              Yes, but they aren't searchable...not that big of a deal.

pdf version is nice to have in the addition to the hardcopy...print the pages you want and keep the hardcopy clean :)
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X