your hand cleaner of choice
Collapse
X
-
What kind did your mom pick up at Costco last Sunday? I can't remember... Shit, i should know too. Go look under the sink in her bathroom for me.Leave a comment:
-
at my shop we use zep cherry bomb but the TKO works alot better IMOLeave a comment:
-
I use this....

Just be sure to rinse hands thoroughly with mild soap and water afterwards - it can really dry out the skin.
JonLeave a comment:
-
ZEP TKO and there is a dry green stuff that MATCO sells that works great too WORX.Leave a comment:
-
your hand cleaner of choice
I only know Zep Cherry Bomb and Zep Reach work for me. Everything else I've tried is shit. What do you know works? Its hard for me to find these without going to grainger and fake like I still work at my old job.Tags: None

Leave a comment: