Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What towing service do you have?

Tripe A or what?

I want inexpensive, but am willing to pay for better service.

What do you guys have?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

1-800 dial my friend with a trailer......

Sorry i dont use one.. Are you in need of help?
    M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
    Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
    BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

Check your insurance, they sometimes offer pretty cheap plans (make sure you get the details on type of tow and distance).

Comment

AAA Plus. Upgrade from the 5miles to 100miles and now to 200mile tow .

/thread.
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

AAA Plus. $84/yr and I haven't had to rely on it much....but its good to have if the shit hits the fan many miles from home (read: 100 miles free towing).

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

AA

i mean AAA whoops

Comment

I have one with Progressive. I fucking hate the fucktard towing guys. Once had my mtech bumper ripped off!
              Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post

/thread.
                AAA.

And MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE TOW GUY. Get his number/name, have him over for coffee, buy him lunch, talk about cars. Next time when you need a tow, request the same guy again. Buy him a beer and 90% guaranteed he won't sign you off that you used 1 of the 'x' amount of tows they give you.

Good luck.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

AAA Plus. It's saved my ass a few times. Don't forget to tip these guys, it really improves the service.

Comment

Originally posted by ethree View Post
                    AAA Plus. It's saved my ass a few times. Don't forget to tip these guys, it really improves the service.
                    fucking BRILLIANT suggestion my man...I always forget!

Any of you guys USE the tow services? I had it when I was on Verizon, years ago. $5/mo, 4 tows a year. That IMO is a flawless deal.

No longer offered by any carrier I can find, and the insurance company is gonna be changed again soon, so I don't wanna go through them.

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                      what I have. With AAA and a cell phone and I don't feel too bad driving an E30 as a DD.

Plus you get the magazine. LOL.

I didn't realize tipping the tow guy was another tip I had to remember. Though I'd rather tip the tow guy vs. some of the other services I'm expected to tip for these days.
                      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

I use my own. I own Archie's Towing! ;)
                        88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                        89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                        56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                        www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

B&W hitches on and in the back of my truck
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

AAA RV+.

It was fun when I had to help drive a truck up the flatbed after the wheel bearing grenaded. Nothing like when a vehicle decides it's going into the other lane NOW to make things interesting.

Always things break when I'm using them to get parts for the e30.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

AAA plus. I've gotten the same guy a few times and he's careful and quick. Neither of my cars are low enough that it really matters how they handle it, but a tip is always appreciated by anyone.
                              '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                              NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                              Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Working...
                              X