SEMA: Whos going this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by deansbimmer
    I'll be working booth 21448 for Traxxas in the racing and performance hall. Badass RC cars. Come say hi. I'll figure out a way to wear some Mcolors...
    I'm going to go see Swedish House Mafia with some BFC guys Halloween night. The rest of the week I'm down to meet up with people.
    Awsome! Should be a sweet show have fun! I'm staying in town halloween
    to spend it with my baby boy. My wife and i host a block party in our culdesac as wells.
    But I'll be out as soon as i can on monday. Hope to see all of you there.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	VID00063.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	7124402

    Click image for larger version

Name:	VID00058.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	7124403
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • deansbimmer
    replied
    I'll be working booth 21448 for Traxxas in the racing and performance hall. Badass RC cars. Come say hi. I'll figure out a way to wear some Mcolors...
    I'm going to go see Swedish House Mafia with some BFC guys Halloween night. The rest of the week I'm down to meet up with people.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    On my way now woohoo!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    I have never been to vegas, so its up to you guys as far as a place.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    I have 2 other guys with me this year. One of which is the bodyshop owner that painted my White Vert, and the other is a BMW Dealer tech I went to school with and worked with in SB. So jot down 3 for my party.
    Wednesday is my 28th B-Day so lets do something fun... I am RSVP'd for a party at Aria at 10pm for Unleash The Fury. Not sure I will be going but I'm on the VIP list nevertheless.
    Anyone have any ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by IDM
    That was 3 years ago, they are up to 33" I think. The lack of taste never seems to end and SEMA is the place for all tasteless and tacky. I won't be there for sure.
    I know Ive been to the show several times. It was a sea of Dubs and shitty cars. Not to say there arent some well done cars there, Just that its polluted with shit. But always a fun weekend in Vegas regardless

    Leave a comment:


  • 619E30
    replied
    I should be going this year

    Leave a comment:


  • IDM
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    are there any 26 inch wheel displays at SEMA?
    That was 3 years ago, they are up to 33" I think. The lack of taste never seems to end and SEMA is the place for all tasteless and tacky. I won't be there for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    are there any 26 inch wheel displays at SEMA?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    ^ unfortunately, I have meetings and dinner reservations every night :(
    Have a good time gays!

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    So this is who Ive got going, add your name if you are.

    And PM me your info, or eachother so we can meet up down there,

    Monkey Madness
    MLarsen
    Bavarian Blue
    WideBodyE30
    MikeK
    M3 Ryan
    Mr 325
    Trucidatio

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    Hello Vegas! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I'll be there. :)
    sweet... !
    looks like there will be a bunch of us should be fun..:nice:
    can you make it on wednesday?

    I have no clue where to meet for drinks or food
    I think someone said 6?
    I'm at the I.P.
    Ryan is at the Monte Carlo
    and Trucidatio is across from me at harrah's

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I'll be there. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • madman23
    replied
    Dude can I take your spot? haha

    Leave a comment:

Working...