SEMA: Whos going this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    I would love to go, but that is a MASSIVE haul.

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    isnt sema in november this year?

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    As of right now I am planning on going. My boss is going to pay for my plane ticket.


    I haven't been before and am really excited to get to go

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    ya I'm sure the cop wouldn't even give us a second look!

    pedobear and a stormtrooper holding hand and doing 120..... sure.....

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    I would gooooo with you buddy but my e30 is still dead.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    started a topic SEMA: Whos going this year?

    SEMA: Whos going this year?

    Looking for some one to ride with me or Car-o-van with!
    I've got a press pass, But I will also be standing in for magna flow this year..
    I'll be jetting out in my Elise and I'm looking for others driving or looking for a ride.. I should be leaving Monday around 4pm and coming back sometime saturday..:drink:
    If not just watch your shinnes for a low flying Bumble bee yellow Lotus doing about 120-140....8)

    Click image for larger version

Name:	lotus_stormtrooper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	7217051

    Click image for larger version

Name:	storm%20trooper%20arrested.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	7217052

    :rofl:
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 09-22-2010, 10:59 AM.
Working...