SEMA: Whos going this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I could get in for free with my wife's cousins in California, but it's next weekend, and I already have plans to go pick up my new engine. Shitty timing.

    Leave a comment:


  • madman23
    replied
    This sucks. Ive beenn going for the past 5 years, this year im not going. Sorry guys, hopefully me and a few people will go next year. It's an insane time wether you party or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • lennon
    replied
    look for Nostalgic Air Parts. i used to work right next door to these guys, the owner is great. pretty sure he has a booth every year. AC kits for all sorts of old and custom built cars/motor swaps/whatever. if you have it, he can put AC in it.


    http://www.nostalgicairparts.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Cuul.... !

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    So I think Wednesday night then. it looks like some us will be down there earlier. but the more the merrier.

    So we are up to 6

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    I'm staying at Monte Carlo Wednesday through Friday.
    (530)305-2499 if anyone wants to meet up!

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Sweet-aaaa!

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    Right on. Ill be at harrah's

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    I'm in, I'm staying at the Imperial Palace. pm me for my fone info
    I game for drinks and dinner...

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    BUMP!!!

    only a few days away.

    Looks like there is going to be about 5 of us down there.

    Was thinking about one of the nights getting everyone together and goin out to the bars or dinner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    Anyone who is going should shoot me a PM.

    Trying to put together a R3V at SEMA get-together.

    Leave a comment:


  • BavarianBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by widebodye30
    I will have 2 cars ther;)
    What booth # you going to be at?

    Leave a comment:


  • widebodye30
    replied
    I will have 2 cars ther;)

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Bump Bump... Getting closer!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by iwantspeed
    SEMA is pretty much the same time every year. It's fucking awesome, this will be my forth year going.

    Leave a comment:

Working...