SEMA: Whos going this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by Trucidatio
    Alright guys. Tonight 6 pm. At the Dennys by casino royal. Got any better ideas speak up soon.

    Get ahold of monkey madness or myself
    ha ha only losers go to Vegas then eat at Denny's
    I'm kind of a loser.....







    I see you there at 6

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    Alright guys. Tonight 6 pm. At the Dennys by casino royal. Got any better ideas speak up soon.

    Get ahold of monkey madness or myself

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    ha ha got soo wasted...... wait for it....... this morning... lol :nice:

    Look out for the fat girls....
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 11-03-2010, 04:05 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • deansbimmer
    replied
    We are having company dinners every night this week but if I can do anything afterwards I will. Went to hofbrauhaus tonight...Lots of spankings... two one 4 six 42 six 3 six 5. Text is better.

    Leave a comment:


  • JakeP
    replied
    I'll be there tomorrow along with LBmotoring. We'll probably going to be in O'Connell racing shirts. We have a porshe GT3 that was just wrapped at a fuel booth. Say hi if you see us trollin...

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    No idea where, dont know vegas.

    Ya i talked to Dean too.

    Ill see if i have his number.

    EDIT:
    Dont have his number hopefully he will log in.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by Trucidatio
    Dude pure crazyness. I had no idea.

    Anyone down for some drinks tonight?
    360-+421-+9448

    totaly off the hook..

    when where?
    I saw Dean deansbimmer at traxxes today..
    he said he's intrested in going out.. but i didn't get a number like a dumbass

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    Dude pure crazyness. I had no idea.

    Anyone down for some drinks tonight?
    360-+421-+9448

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Guys get pics ASAP of the girls... Then the cars please!
    Just a taste of what's to come
    I'll do a mass post or open a pic thread once I learn how to mass post pictures????????

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sema1 017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	7124439

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sema1 020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	7124440

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sema1 067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	7124441

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sema1 070.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	7124442
    Originally posted by accident
    someone kick 619E30 and Ary in the dick for me.
    I had a word with ary's mom today for you, she'll handle the punishment...:nice:
    She's the one in white next to the trailer

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sema1 108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	7124438

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    someone kick 619E30 and Ary in the dick for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Guys get pics ASAP of the girls... Then the cars please!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Word, shoot me a text so I can have your #. That way I can get an idea of where to head from the airport.

    - E

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    hey erick, might be able to accommodate you. we will see once we get there. should be in at about 6:30 pm PST.

    Sitting in the airport right now waiting for boarding

    Woot woot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I'm flying out at 8pm eastern... should be there by 10:30pm

    The people I was flying with from FL just bailed on me though and now I don't have a room reserved anymore. Anyone has a spot in their room I can crash at? I'll spot some bucks your way. Hit me up.

    954-495-0270

    - E

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Alright kids just gassed up the car!
    grabbed a bite to eat.. finishing up the last little bit of work
    here and should be jetting out soon..
    See ya all there...

    Hey who's buying me the first drink? :pimp:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	07Elise.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	7124418

    Leave a comment:

Working...