Tuned and Transformed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court M3
    replied
    congrats!! I'm still waiting on my issue :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Read it a few days ago, Congrats!
    Thanks man - I didn't know the mag was on the shelves. I have the comp issues from Bimmer.
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    congrats dude!
    Originally posted by ak-
    Whoa, congrats. Looked great in person too.
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Congratulations! Car looks get in the magazine!
    Originally posted by txtorquemade
    Damn nice. Congrats on the publication.
    Originally posted by Philipangoo
    man your car is so clean! Congrats on the feature!
    Originally posted by 87e30
    congrats.
    Originally posted by Danny
    broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Originally posted by freeride53
    Dude your car looks amazing!
    Originally posted by pharow
    congrats....and nice car.
    Originally posted by Cong405
    Awesome pictures and Congratulation!
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Congrats on the feature! Car looks great.
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    sweet! congrats
    Thanks guys! I was blown away when Zach PMd me, I never considered my car "magazine material", ya know? But at 10 feet and in motion just about anything can look nice.

    Originally posted by einstein57
    Nice man. After all these years i've never actually seen your car in person. Sad considering they were almost faternal twins.
    Yeah, I remember, Bronzit with BMP ;) ... you don't see cars like ours often.

    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Damn Mark! Congrads The Car and spread looks awsome!

    Fantasy Burger week after next?
    I PMd you a while ago... lemme know what day works for you and I will be there.
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    Congrats on the article.

    you must like red.
    Hehe :D

    Originally posted by BrewCity11
    Awesome! First real pics I've seen of your car. Looks great.
    Thanks Turk, but I sent you and your bro the pics from the shoot, waaay back in April. You must have forgotten (senior moment :p)

    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    awesome, congrats.

    Im sending you a bbk.

    L
    You read the article! This is an example of why you are brilliant. I would have never thought to ask you about a BBK. And now a kit is on its way :D

    Originally posted by cactusjacks1
    Mark,
    Way to go - congratulations on the shoot. Your car looks awesome.
    Thanks Jack!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    sweet! congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Congrats on the article.

    you must like red.

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    congrats....and nice car.

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Mark,
    Way to go - congratulations on the shoot. Your car looks awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    awesome, congrats.

    Im sending you a bbk.

    L

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Congrats on the feature! Car looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cong405
    replied
    Awesome pictures and Congratulation!

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Awesome! First real pics I've seen of your car. Looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    and for the reccord, that's a ballin last name.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Dude your car looks amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Originally posted by 87e30
    congrats.
    get back to doing homework.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philipangoo
    replied
    man your car is so clean! Congrats on the feature!

    Leave a comment:

Working...