Tuned and Transformed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • txtorquemade
    replied
    Damn nice. Congrats on the publication.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Damn Mark! Congrads The Car and spread looks awsome!

    Fantasy Burger week after next?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Nice man. After all these years i've never actually seen your car in person. Sad considering they were almost faternal twins.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Congratulations! Car looks get in the magazine!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Whoa, congrats. Looked great in person too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Read it a few days ago, Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    congrats dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    started a topic Tuned and Transformed

    Tuned and Transformed

    In January I received a PM from Zach Mayne. I thought it was a joke. In March he shot my car and sent me the interview template. When I came home from work this evening, my wife surprised me with the December issue.









Working...