Bimmer mag hompage coverage
http://www.bimmer-mag.com/
Tuned and Transformed
Collapse
X
-
Tell me about it. It must shave 30 lbs off the car. I decided to stray away from purpose built and go towards the fast, clean, and comfortable setup.Leave a comment:
-
The good thing about doing just the valence is you keep the crash protection.
The good thing about the BMP bumpers is they are super light, reducing weight in optimal locations.Leave a comment:
-
It was over at my old neighbors house getting turbo'd. I just hope i can have it presentable and back in its old prestige by bimmerfest.
I still have the bumper but i'm going to gut off the bottom half and mount it to a real PB like the real breyton kit does.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes!!! My Thanksgiving weekend is spoken for :p
No ellipse mang. Only functional mods.
Thanks Chris!
Thank you, gents!
My memory sucks (that's what happens when you get old). Are you searching for a replacement bumper?Leave a comment:
-
-
If you had a that cirrus car in your driveway when I bought those seats off you I probably would have gone nuts and forgotten about the seats. That thing is awesome.Leave a comment:
-
That was the bonzit bomber car. The bumpers were black when i got them. I did talk to you initially when i was trying to find new fog lights. Car is still in my driveway but the front bumper was torn off by some stupid chick in a corolla.Leave a comment:
-
:D :D :D
Were the bumpers Bronzit when you bought them? I clearly remember talking with you about this on bimmerfest...
The black "rub strip" looks awesome (as does the whole car). Why did you sell it?Leave a comment:
-


Leave a comment: