Tuned and Transformed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • markseven
    replied
    Bimmer mag hompage coverage

    http://www.bimmer-mag.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Tell me about it. It must shave 30 lbs off the car. I decided to stray away from purpose built and go towards the fast, clean, and comfortable setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I still have the bumper but i'm going to gut off the bottom half and mount it to a real PB like the real breyton kit does.
    The good thing about doing just the valence is you keep the crash protection.

    The good thing about the BMP bumpers is they are super light, reducing weight in optimal locations.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    If you had a that cirrus car in your driveway when I bought those seats off you I probably would have gone nuts and forgotten about the seats. That thing is awesome.
    It was over at my old neighbors house getting turbo'd. I just hope i can have it presentable and back in its old prestige by bimmerfest.

    Originally posted by markseven



    My memory sucks (that's what happens when you get old). Are you searching for a replacement bumper?
    I still have the bumper but i'm going to gut off the bottom half and mount it to a real PB like the real breyton kit does.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    BBK on its way... Next stop Euro Elips.
    Yes!!! My Thanksgiving weekend is spoken for :p

    No ellipse mang. Only functional mods.

    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    Congrats, Mark! Very cool stuff.
    Thanks Chris!

    Originally posted by donttazemebro
    grats mark!
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    this! this made me want to hurry up and make some money for a swap.
    Thank you, gents!

    Originally posted by einstein57
    That was the bonzit bomber car. The bumpers were black when i got them. I did talk to you initially when i was trying to find new fog lights. Car is still in my driveway but the front bumper was torn off by some stupid chick in a corolla.
    My memory sucks (that's what happens when you get old). Are you searching for a replacement bumper?

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Sweet car, your license plate ruins it though. e30's are agnostic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    lol @ john 316.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Read it a few days ago, Congrats!
    this! this made me want to hurry up and make some money for a swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    That was the bonzit bomber car. The bumpers were black when i got them. I did talk to you initially when i was trying to find new fog lights. Car is still in my driveway but the front bumper was torn off by some stupid chick in a corolla.
    If you had a that cirrus car in your driveway when I bought those seats off you I probably would have gone nuts and forgotten about the seats. That thing is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    grats mark!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    :D :D :D



    Were the bumpers Bronzit when you bought them? I clearly remember talking with you about this on bimmerfest...

    The black "rub strip" looks awesome (as does the whole car). Why did you sell it?
    That was the bonzit bomber car. The bumpers were black when i got them. I did talk to you initially when i was trying to find new fog lights. Car is still in my driveway but the front bumper was torn off by some stupid chick in a corolla.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Congrats, Mark! Very cool stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    BBK on its way... Next stop Euro Elips.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Very nice!
    :D :D :D

    Originally posted by einstein57
    Blue one. I've always considered your car to be my cars evil twin.

    Were the bumpers Bronzit when you bought them? I clearly remember talking with you about this on bimmerfest...

    The black "rub strip" looks awesome (as does the whole car). Why did you sell it?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven



    Yeah, I remember, Bronzit with BMP ;) ... you don't see cars like ours often.


    Blue one. I've always considered your car to be my cars evil twin.

    Leave a comment:

Working...