Tuned and Transformed
Collapse
X
-
Thanks man - I didn't know the mag was on the shelves. I have the comp issues from Bimmer.
Thanks guys! I was blown away when Zach PMd me, I never considered my car "magazine material", ya know? But at 10 feet and in motion just about anything can look nice.
Yeah, I remember, Bronzit with BMP ;) ... you don't see cars like ours often.
I PMd you a while ago... lemme know what day works for you and I will be there.
Hehe :D
Thanks Turk, but I sent you and your bro the pics from the shoot, waaay back in April. You must have forgotten (senior moment :p)
You read the article! This is an example of why you are brilliant. I would have never thought to ask you about a BBK. And now a kit is on its way :D
Thanks Jack!Leave a comment:
-
Mark,
Way to go - congratulations on the shoot. Your car looks awesome.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: