No announcement yet.

Rear ashtray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the smoke stubber out and it neatly fits a small torch in there... I have a few torches scattered around my car... including a 21led light in the boot...

even the glovebox torch.. which I need to get around to fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by antil33t View Post
      I took the smoke stubber out and it neatly fits a small torch in there... I have a few torches scattered around my car...

even the glovebox torch.. which I need to get around to fixing.
      Seems like a fire hazard to me with all those torches, not to mention the air quality issues...

I kid, I kid... pics of all the torches?
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
        Quick question.....why the fuck is the rear damn ash tray so fucking expensive?????? I was bored the other day and looked on world pac at the rear ashtray and it lists out at $256 and our cost was $190. All for the little nothing magic ashtray......... yes mine opened today on its own
        because it's unlikely they are still manufacturing them, so they are all NOS. BMW always raises prices on stuff that are low in stock and out of production - better than running out, and then you can't buy a new one at any price.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I took a spare ashtray (with a broken spring) I had, epoxied it shut, and mounted my CB radio to it. Perfect place for the CB radio, and I don't smoke so losing the ashtray didn't bother me.

Comment

Working...
          X