No announcement yet.

Has your E30 tried to kill you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINES have never tried to kill me, BUT when ill4noreason bought his donor car for his m50 swap we took it out and it got stuck at WOT!
    bitch redlined in 3rd till he turned the car off...

then after the swap we took his vert out which only had one seat in it, so i sat on floor, and he had MINIMAL breaking power(not bled). so i ate the floor...guess the e30 didnt try to kill me that time...ill4noreason sure did though hahaha.

Comment

The factory jack is pretty much the bmw equivalent of russian roulette. That little fucker always has something up it's sleeve.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Comment

Shift knob.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
            Shift knob.
            ha! +1

/thread
            -Nick

Comment

Lol, forgot that one the 'ol first to second shift knob removal.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
                thank god I'm not a Prius driver or shit would have been bad.
                ^^YES!!! Im so glad you said that!!!

And mine has tried to kill me getting on the freeway, wet corner.... almost r3v'd it. And im also glad im not a Prius Driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
                  Lol, forgot that one the 'ol first to second shift knob removal.
                  1st time that happened to me I nearly tossed it out the sunroof by accident
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by A_Whelan View Post
                    electrical shock (unplug the battery)
                    It's impossible to shock yourself on a car battery. Voltage is WAY too low. What you can do though is burn the hell out of yourself by shorting a wrench across the terminals or from a power connector (like on the start) to ground. My dad worked with a guy who shorted a wrench across the battery terminals and it melted his gold wedding wring off his finger.

Comment

Every time it's wet, due to its antiquated designed-to-kill-yuppies rear suspension.

:p

Comment

Friends e30 fell off the jack stands as I was dropping it down. I moved pretty damn fast, or so he said, to get out of the way.

So far MY e30 has been good to me (knock on wood!).
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Yeah. My piece of shit jack broke, and flew out almost taking away my manhood.
                          So yes, my E30 almost took my abilities to reproduce.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                            It's impossible to shock yourself on a car battery. Voltage is WAY too low. What you can do though is burn the hell out of yourself by shorting a wrench across the terminals or from a power connector (like on the start) to ground. My dad worked with a guy who shorted a wrench across the battery terminals and it melted his gold wedding wring off his finger.
                            I was thinking more along the lines of other stuff in the car that can shock you, always unplug the battery.

And yes that damn shift knob, I should get a new one when I am doing my swap.
                            r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

haha i have punched myself in the face and nearly broke my nose trying to pull out the shift knob

Comment

factory jack numorous times. and the "yuppie killer" when wet. but thats more like the fun adventure kind of try to kill me though. like a hot chick with a knife.
                                Live Fast. Drive Faster.

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... :)
                                You wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences :(

Comment

Working...
                                X