Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    someone is going to get a good damn deal! hopefully one of you locals are all over this

Pair of Recaro seats from BMW E20 - $150 (Baltimore)

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/5767857761.html
    I got a similar deal with my Recaros. But mine were $200. I reupholstered my driver side and it was perfect. I got what I needed from ninestitch.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

This looks like a fairly nicely done 2002. I don't know that market so I don't know where $18000 falls in the good or bad category. But looks nice.

"A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

9K mile 91 325i for sale $17k

http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
        87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
        90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Would you rock this 924s for about $2,500?

Purchased a year ago from original owner
          1988 Porsche 924s has little over 147k (odometer works properly)
          Inspected till 8/17
          New from brakes and ball joints
          New cap/rotor
          Runs strong
          Pulls a little left
          A/C needs a charge
          Has dings and small dents
          Windows and sun roof work fine
          911 914 928 944 944s turbo
          See picture
          Call with questions
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Comment

I have no idea if that car is really worth $30K, but I'd love to drive it!
              Estoguy
              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

It's been trading hands a lot the last few years. Who knows what it's realy worth

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                  It's been trading hands a lot the last few years. Who knows what it's realy worth
                  The answer is nothing if it never sees rain, snow, or dirt.

This is an off roader (maybe):

Rare Laforza Magnum GT SUV...even rarer factory supercharged model.

Conceived by the Fissore coachbuilding family for the Italian police and military. Pininfarina was hired to design and hand build the truck on the same assembly line as the Ferrari Testarossa and Cadillac Allante.

The chassis is from the Iveco Daily 4x4 which is substantial, heavy and stiff. It is a barely disguised military truck and performs like one. It will tow 8500lbs and is very capable off road.

If you are drive a Range Rover or a Cayenne, you will tear your pantyhose just getting into this thing.

Approx. 900 units total production, US bound models had 5.0 Ford V8s installed initially. This one has a special order 5.0 HO with a Kenne Bell supercharger and the standard Ford AOD transmission. 320hp/440tq.

64k miles

Interior is in great shape. Carpets are excellent as are the front seats which typically tear apart.

No rust except for a dime sized bubble on roof that has not changed in size. I bought this after it sat in a garage for a decade...it has been slowly refreshed/rebuilt and is a totally reliable workhorse.

A very unique and very interesting handmade Italian car in today's world of plastic SUVs.

Comment

someone is going to get a good damn deal! hopefully one of you locals are all over this

Pair of Recaro seats from BMW E20 - $150 (Baltimore)

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/5767857761.html
                    Picked them up last week, Thanks for posting, now to make them fit in the e30...

Comment

This was posted locally.
                      Made me Laugh

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

He made the wrong choice

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                          Picked them up last week, Thanks for posting, now to make them fit in the e30...
                          awesome! i'm glad they went to someone here. massive lee sells an adapter bracket that should mount these seats to the seat sliders from your stock e30 seats.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                          This was posted locally.
                          Made me Laugh

lolol. i guess he saw his options as keep the bike and get a flesh light or sell the bike and get another one when this bitch dumps his ass in 3 months anyway.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'm sorry, but this shitter is funny. at least it comes with a husco and a hard top.

1991 BMW 325I Convertible - $2500 (Dallas)

For Sale is my 1991 BMW 325IC Convertible. !! FUN TO DRIVE !! Bagged (Air Ride) with visible air gauge console. Custom Rear M3 Spoiler, Hot Chipped, Custom Evolution chrome rims and Pirelli tires, Chrome fender covers, Convertible (hard top and soft top), Custom Pioneer sound system with 3 10" inch Rockford Fosgate subs. New Battery, Engine is in great running condition, transmission shifts smoothly with no issues. Needs interior and exterior work body work. Was a project build but lost interest. Local Pickup Only.

Asking $2500 AS IS (Clear Title)
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              The answer is nothing if it never sees rain, snow, or dirt.

This is an off roader (maybe):

Rare Laforza Magnum GT SUV...even rarer factory supercharged model.

Conceived by the Fissore coachbuilding family for the Italian police and military. Pininfarina was hired to design and hand build the truck on the same assembly line as the Ferrari Testarossa and Cadillac Allante.

The chassis is from the Iveco Daily 4x4 which is substantial, heavy and stiff. It is a barely disguised military truck and performs like one. It will tow 8500lbs and is very capable off road.

If you are drive a Range Rover or a Cayenne, you will tear your pantyhose just getting into this thing.

Approx. 900 units total production, US bound models had 5.0 Ford V8s installed initially. This one has a special order 5.0 HO with a Kenne Bell supercharger and the standard Ford AOD transmission. 320hp/440tq.

64k miles

Interior is in great shape. Carpets are excellent as are the front seats which typically tear apart.

No rust except for a dime sized bubble on roof that has not changed in size. I bought this after it sat in a garage for a decade...it has been slowly refreshed/rebuilt and is a totally reliable workhorse.

A very unique and very interesting handmade Italian car in today's world of plastic SUVs.

One or two of those got M30s.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I would buy that just for the top and husco.

I'm sorry, but this shitter is funny. at least it comes with a husco and a hard top.

1991 BMW 325I Convertible - $2500 (Dallas)

For Sale is my 1991 BMW 325IC Convertible. !! FUN TO DRIVE !! Bagged (Air Ride) with visible air gauge console. Custom Rear M3 Spoiler, Hot Chipped, Custom Evolution chrome rims and Pirelli tires, Chrome fender covers, Convertible (hard top and soft top), Custom Pioneer sound system with 3 10" inch Rockford Fosgate subs. New Battery, Engine is in great running condition, transmission shifts smoothly with no issues. Needs interior and exterior work body work. Was a project build but lost interest. Local Pickup Only.

Asking $2500 AS IS (Clear Title)

Comment

Working...
                                X