Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

S10 one of kind - $4000

One of kind ne tram open for trade had lot fun with it 4000 best offer have title for it
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
      Why?

S10 one of kind - $4000

One of kind ne tram open for trade had lot fun with it 4000 best offer have title for it
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH what a BUCKET!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
        Why?

S10 one of kind - $4000

What in the actual fuck ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
          What in the actual fuck ?

I'm reminded of that old Top Gear episode where James grafted an Alfa and a Saab together.
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
            I'm reminded of that old Top Gear episode where James grafted an Alfa and a Saab together.
            I am reminded somehow of the dueling banjos of the movie "deliverance".
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post

Spot on.

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Because WAGON!!!

For sale is a nice, already titled in the USA ( Georgia) BMW E30 318 Touring just imported from Germany. So, the hard and pretty complicated job it's been done.
                Asking 9000 dollars O.B.O. I do no know much about the history of the car but I can say that it runs and drives very nice. Drove it in Germany on the Autobahn
                from the seller to the shipping company and the car performed flawlessly. Also from Jacksonville to Atlanta, about a month ago. Tight and nice at high speed.
                Maybe because it's been lowered on a set of K&W struts, shocks and springs. No leaks at all. Very dry. There are about 111000 miles ( 186500 KM) on the odometer
                and everything works as it should on the dash. No cracked dash and inside looks very nice, clean. The headliner is sagging a little, especially towards the rear.
                There are some rust spots as far as I can see and also some other rust problems were taking care of in the past but the previous owner did not care much about
                finishing the job in the way that it would look nice ( pictured). The paint looks all original, but at least it could use some detail work. All the rust spots that I could
                see are pictured ( front passenger side bottom of the door and the rear hatch, right around the tag and right at the bottom of the windshield ). Also, it looks like
                the exhaust system together with the muffler are fairly new. I've been trying to take as many as possible clear pictures with the problem areas but feel free to ask for more.

Comment

its cool, but i think 9k is too much for that car. obviously he brought the car over with the intention of flipping it. i think he missed the boat by a year or two. i bet he is going to be disappointed in his profits on this one.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    its cool, but i think 9k is too much for that car. obviously he brought the car over with the intention of flipping it. i think he missed the boat by a year or two. i bet he is going to be disappointed in his profits on this one.
                    Agreed 100%
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

9k is too much for that car
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

that and it's in rough shape.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          that and it's in rough shape.
                          And it's a 318. I'd rather have a 325ix Touring if I could get a hold of one.
                          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

97 m5 straight 6 new water pump, new coolant lines, needs fuel pump, needs fan. Body is perfect original m5 rims will need to be towed

When I see this shit i just want to jump through my computer and strangle the person. How can one be so retarded.

i love bmws

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post

97 m5 straight 6 new water pump, new coolant lines, needs fuel pump, needs fan. Body is perfect original m5 rims will need to be towed

When I see this shit i just want to jump through my computer and strangle the person. How can one be so retarded.

Was that car underwater lol!
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                                Was that car underwater lol!

You know it look at that engine. But it's an m5 dude ! [emoji849]

i love bmws

Comment

Working...
                                X