Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: buying it

Found this, gonna go test drive it. You guys think it looks alright? I'm gonna have it checked by an unbiased mechanic.
    Last edited by e30ing; 05-31-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah that's a pretty good deal, esp if it's rust free and manual transmission

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

It's auto, I'm eventually going to swap trans down the line. Right now I just want something that both me and the wife can drive since she can't drive a stick. I'll be teaching her on the next purchase though.

Comment

they actually took the time to fit the E60 headlights on this POS...lol

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

^ the kidneys :rofl:

Comment

reply x prohibited[?] Posted: 5 days ago
              1982 BMW 323i European Wide-Body E21 Custom - $20999 (Skokie)

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
              leclaire at golf
              (google map) (yahoo map)

condition: good

1982 BMW 323 manual transmission title : clean

1982 BMW 323i European Wide-Body E21

1982 BMW 323i The car was built in Germany and imported in 2007. The Motor, Transmission, Differential and other drive train parts are in great condition. Tires are almost new, the rear differential was just replaced this year and has only 600 miles on it. The exhaust was also replaced this year with 2.5in stainless pipe.

BODY WORK AND PAINT Winter Sport Tuning Fiberglass Body Kit w/ Spoiler, Lamborghini Pearl Orange W/ Gold Flake in the Clear Coat, Shaved Door Handles and Locks, Exterior Trunk Latch Removed, Side Body Trim Removed and Holes Welded, Polished Aluminum Flush Mount Fuel Door, Rear Body Trim (Between Tail Lights) Removed and Welded Flush, BMW Hood and Trunk Badges Removed and Filled, Trunk Retaining Rods Removed and Replaced with Shocks, Air Vents Cut into Front of Hood and Backed w/Black Mesh, Front Air Dam Vents Backed With Black Mesh, Turn Signals and Tail Lights Painted From the Inside for Smoked Effect, BMW E30 Head Light Conversion w/ Angle Eyes and HID, 7 Color LED Underbody Lighting

INTERIOR Black / Orange Lambskin Interior (Originally Blue Cloth), Black Carpet (Originally Blue), Black and Orange Racing Seats, Black Headliner (Originally White), Corbeau 3-Point Retractable Harness Belts, BMW E30 M3 Black Leather Rear Seats, Diamond Plate Floor Mats, Custom Center Console Wrapped in Black Vinyl and Orange Lambskin, Custom Black Leather E-brake Boot, Black Leather Shifter Boot, NRG Innovations Carbon Fiber E-Brake Handle, MOMO Italy F16 EVO Shift Knob, MOMO Italy 280mm Steering Wheel, MOMO Italy Pedal Set, Carbon Fiber Look Single Gauge Pod, Carbon Fiber Look Triple Gauge Pod, Faze Performance Volt, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure Gauges, Orange Gauge Bezels, Custom Instrument Cluster Gauge Faces, Power Window Upgrade (From 1986 BMW 735i), Pop Out Rear Windows (From 1980 BMW 320i), Folia Tec Chrome Look Window Tint, Billet Aluminum Light, Turn Signal and Wiper Control Knobs, Aluminum Door Locks, Speedometer Converted From KPH to MPH/KPH, Carbon Fiber Look Lighted Power Window Switches

MOTOR 2.0L worked to 2.9L Stroker, Ported and Polished, Light Weight Flywheel, Thermostat Controlled Oil Cooler, E30 M3 Clutch, K&N Air Filter, AC Schnitzer Headers, Racing Resonator Replacing Catalytic Converter, 2.5in Stainless Duel Exhaust, Stainless Performance Mufflers W/ Double Square DTM Tips, Steel Braided Cooling and Vacuum Hose Covers, Orange Wire Loom around Wiring w/ Orange Wire Ties, Intake Manifold and Valve Cover Painted Black w/Polished Lettering, BMW M Logo Oil Fill Cap

DRIVETRAIN 3 Speed Automatic to 5 Speed Manual Conversion, Short Shifter (From 2006 BMW Z4 M Coupe), Rear LSD Differential with 40% lock

SUSPENSION Ground Control Coil Over Kit w/ Eibach Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Red Polyurethane Rear Control Arm Bushings, Red Polyurethane Rear Sway Bar Link Bushings, Solid Rubber Rear Sub Frame Mounts, Front Shock Tower Brace, Manual Rack and Pinion Steering Upgraded to Power Rack and Pinion

WHEELS AND TIRES ATS Classic Wheels Powder Coated Smoked Chrome W/ Metallic Flake, 15x9 (Front) 15x12 (Rear), Hankook VENTUS R-S2 225 45 15 (Front), Pirelli P-Zero 345 35 15 (Rear)

SOUND SYSTEM Custom Console for Three Head Units Wrapped in Orange Lambskin, Sony Xplod Navigation Head Unit, Eonon DVD Player, Eonon 7in Motorized In Dash Monitor, 7in Sun Visor Monitor x2, Sony Xplod 5 ¼ in Component Separates Front and Rear, Sony Xplod 800w 4 Channel Amplifier, Sony Xplod 1200w 2 Channel Amplifier x2, Sony Xplod 12in Subwoofer x2 in Sealed Box, Sony Xplod 15in Subwoofer Mounted in Spare Tire Compartment, 25 Farad Capacitor, Cooling Fans x2, Rear Component Speakers Mounted on 3/4in MDF Rear Deck, Trunk Wrapped in Black and Orange Lambskin

ACCESSORIES 65A Alternator Upgraded to 95A (From 1991 BMW 325i), Optima Blue Top Battery, Remote Start w/Door and Trunk Solenoids and Smart Power Windows

BRAKES Zimmerman Drilled Rotors Front, Cool Carbon Racing Pads Front, Brembo Drilled Rotors Rear, Pagid Blue Racing Brake Pads, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines (Front and Rear), Calipers Painted Orange

Awards/Coverage This vehicle was involved in many US car shows from 2007-2009. It received many awards (too many to list). It was also in several magazines, online and paper. Won best body work at HIN DC, won the F4 challenge in 2009. It was also featured in the Snap-On tool calendar in 2010 and in the movie Blue Collar Boys to be released this year.

Has one fiberglass crack on fender, chip on trunk, and chip on front spoiler.

NO TIRE KICKERS or JOY RIDERS!
              do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
              post id: 4490873900 posted: 5 days ago updated: 5 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
              sigpic
              Reich und Roll!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4396942944.html
                Why?
                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post

reply x prohibited[?] Posted: 5 days ago
                  1982 BMW 323i European Wide-Body E21 Custom - $20999 (Skokie)

image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
                  leclaire at golf
                  (google map) (yahoo map)

condition: good

1982 BMW 323 manual transmission title : clean

1982 BMW 323i European Wide-Body E21

1982 BMW 323i The car was built in Germany and imported in 2007. The Motor, Transmission, Differential and other drive train parts are in great condition. Tires are almost new, the rear differential was just replaced this year and has only 600 miles on it. The exhaust was also replaced this year with 2.5in stainless pipe.

BODY WORK AND PAINT Winter Sport Tuning Fiberglass Body Kit w/ Spoiler, Lamborghini Pearl Orange W/ Gold Flake in the Clear Coat, Shaved Door Handles and Locks, Exterior Trunk Latch Removed, Side Body Trim Removed and Holes Welded, Polished Aluminum Flush Mount Fuel Door, Rear Body Trim (Between Tail Lights) Removed and Welded Flush, BMW Hood and Trunk Badges Removed and Filled, Trunk Retaining Rods Removed and Replaced with Shocks, Air Vents Cut into Front of Hood and Backed w/Black Mesh, Front Air Dam Vents Backed With Black Mesh, Turn Signals and Tail Lights Painted From the Inside for Smoked Effect, BMW E30 Head Light Conversion w/ Angle Eyes and HID, 7 Color LED Underbody Lighting

INTERIOR Black / Orange Lambskin Interior (Originally Blue Cloth), Black Carpet (Originally Blue), Black and Orange Racing Seats, Black Headliner (Originally White), Corbeau 3-Point Retractable Harness Belts, BMW E30 M3 Black Leather Rear Seats, Diamond Plate Floor Mats, Custom Center Console Wrapped in Black Vinyl and Orange Lambskin, Custom Black Leather E-brake Boot, Black Leather Shifter Boot, NRG Innovations Carbon Fiber E-Brake Handle, MOMO Italy F16 EVO Shift Knob, MOMO Italy 280mm Steering Wheel, MOMO Italy Pedal Set, Carbon Fiber Look Single Gauge Pod, Carbon Fiber Look Triple Gauge Pod, Faze Performance Volt, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure Gauges, Orange Gauge Bezels, Custom Instrument Cluster Gauge Faces, Power Window Upgrade (From 1986 BMW 735i), Pop Out Rear Windows (From 1980 BMW 320i), Folia Tec Chrome Look Window Tint, Billet Aluminum Light, Turn Signal and Wiper Control Knobs, Aluminum Door Locks, Speedometer Converted From KPH to MPH/KPH, Carbon Fiber Look Lighted Power Window Switches

MOTOR 2.0L worked to 2.9L Stroker, Ported and Polished, Light Weight Flywheel, Thermostat Controlled Oil Cooler, E30 M3 Clutch, K&N Air Filter, AC Schnitzer Headers, Racing Resonator Replacing Catalytic Converter, 2.5in Stainless Duel Exhaust, Stainless Performance Mufflers W/ Double Square DTM Tips, Steel Braided Cooling and Vacuum Hose Covers, Orange Wire Loom around Wiring w/ Orange Wire Ties, Intake Manifold and Valve Cover Painted Black w/Polished Lettering, BMW M Logo Oil Fill Cap

DRIVETRAIN 3 Speed Automatic to 5 Speed Manual Conversion, Short Shifter (From 2006 BMW Z4 M Coupe), Rear LSD Differential with 40% lock

SUSPENSION Ground Control Coil Over Kit w/ Eibach Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Red Polyurethane Rear Control Arm Bushings, Red Polyurethane Rear Sway Bar Link Bushings, Solid Rubber Rear Sub Frame Mounts, Front Shock Tower Brace, Manual Rack and Pinion Steering Upgraded to Power Rack and Pinion

WHEELS AND TIRES ATS Classic Wheels Powder Coated Smoked Chrome W/ Metallic Flake, 15x9 (Front) 15x12 (Rear), Hankook VENTUS R-S2 225 45 15 (Front), Pirelli P-Zero 345 35 15 (Rear)

SOUND SYSTEM Custom Console for Three Head Units Wrapped in Orange Lambskin, Sony Xplod Navigation Head Unit, Eonon DVD Player, Eonon 7in Motorized In Dash Monitor, 7in Sun Visor Monitor x2, Sony Xplod 5 ¼ in Component Separates Front and Rear, Sony Xplod 800w 4 Channel Amplifier, Sony Xplod 1200w 2 Channel Amplifier x2, Sony Xplod 12in Subwoofer x2 in Sealed Box, Sony Xplod 15in Subwoofer Mounted in Spare Tire Compartment, 25 Farad Capacitor, Cooling Fans x2, Rear Component Speakers Mounted on 3/4in MDF Rear Deck, Trunk Wrapped in Black and Orange Lambskin

ACCESSORIES 65A Alternator Upgraded to 95A (From 1991 BMW 325i), Optima Blue Top Battery, Remote Start w/Door and Trunk Solenoids and Smart Power Windows

BRAKES Zimmerman Drilled Rotors Front, Cool Carbon Racing Pads Front, Brembo Drilled Rotors Rear, Pagid Blue Racing Brake Pads, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines (Front and Rear), Calipers Painted Orange

Awards/Coverage This vehicle was involved in many US car shows from 2007-2009. It received many awards (too many to list). It was also in several magazines, online and paper. Won best body work at HIN DC, won the F4 challenge in 2009. It was also featured in the Snap-On tool calendar in 2010 and in the movie Blue Collar Boys to be released this year.

Has one fiberglass crack on fender, chip on trunk, and chip on front spoiler.

NO TIRE KICKERS or JOY RIDERS!
                  do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
                  post id: 4490873900 posted: 5 days ago updated: 5 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]

I've seen this one on the street, it was meh

Comment

Originally posted by rustyg80 View Post
                    I've seen this one on the street, it was meh
                    What do you drive that this is so meh? I am not into e21's at all but that one is boss.
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      What do you drive that this is so meh? I am not into e21's at all but that one is boss.
                      You got beef? I got chicken.

Hood vents + hood to fender seams + door handles = meh

and I drive a 77 e21 and an e30.
                      Originally posted by IRON-E
                      Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post
                        I am not really a fan. The orange body kit makes it look like a "Hot Wheels" car to me. And why is there only one windshield wiper? That isn't a mono wiper kit, they just removed the passenger side wiper. I don't know about meh, but I would much rather drive my stock auto tragic ix than this thing any day.
                        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                          You got beef? I got chicken.

Hood vents + hood to fender seams + door handles = meh

and I drive a 77 e21 and an e30.
                          Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                          I am not really a fan. The orange body kit makes it look like a "Hot Wheels" car to me. And why is there only one windshield wiper? That isn't a mono wiper kit, they just removed the passenger side wiper. I don't know about meh, but I would much rather drive my stock auto tragic ix than this thing any day.
                          Definitely not a daily car or something I would build... sorry should have clarified. It looks like a really cool GTR type of car. Or hotwheels car as you put it. I am not into the Inca Orange either, but that is a factory BMW color... so ya.

I'm just saying, it IS a nice car and he was making it sound like it was a clapped out car someone was asking 10x the value on. That car has a decent amount of money in it, at least from the pic and description.
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

^that makes my dick hurt. :(
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

On the orange e21, I wouldn't want to daily it, but it looks like it was well made from the outside. If it was black, it would make me spontaneously jizum.
                              Originally posted by Andy.B
                              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4396942944.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw tercel1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	7167639

Name:	bmwtercel2.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	7167640

Name:	bmwtercel3.jpg
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	7167641

"most of the body work is done ready for completion" means "I'm out of bondo"
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X