Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nom nom!

1989 BMW ALPINA B10 E34 - $19900

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
      nom nom!

1989 BMW ALPINA B10 E34 - $19900

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4929576677.html
      I loathe e34's... but I'd make an exception for that example. Yep, I'd rock it for sure.:coolphoto:
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Curious why do you loathe e34's? I have had a couple and thought they were nice well built cars.

Comment

I loath the people who drive them. Hand me down wanna be gangsters.

Comment

There were automatic Alpinas? Whaaaaat?
            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

thats the real tragedy ^^^

Comment

There is no such thing as a 320/323.

The VIN supplied reflects a 1977 320i.

There wouldn't be a need to 'convert bumpers' since 323i's are Euro models.

The 323i HP is close to or over 200HP

The 323i has dual exhausts.

My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

E30 M3 trade

My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                  1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                  IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                  1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by brads2002 View Post
                    Curious why do you loathe e34's? I have had a couple and thought they were nice well built cars.
                    I don't like the way they look... at all. Proportions are off to me I guess. It's a taste thing... they also seem to be the least desirable chassis code of BMW so they are dirt cheap. This usually leads to them being blinged out "hood" mobiles.

As with almost anything though... there are exceptions as in the case of the above. I also have a soft spot for e34 wagons with a mild drop and style 5's...
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      I don't like the way they look... at all. Proportions are off to me I guess. It's a taste thing... they also seem to be the least desirable chassis code of BMW so they are dirt cheap. This usually leads to them being blinged out "hood" mobiles.

As with almost anything though... there are exceptions as in the case of the above. I also have a soft spot for e34 wagons with a mild drop and style 5's...
                      you do have a point about the ghetto thing above but otherwise, i have always liked the 34. i much prefer it to a 39.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

A e34 looks like an e30 on steroids I like them
                        1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                        2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                        2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

promotes owing to its ingredients my healthy systema digestorium and helps American s

This supplement promotes vital fat burning of hormones nor adrenaline and offers you a supply of high energy. It additionally appetite suppressant effects on appetites. Its powerful combination of best anti-oxidants additionally works in protective the free radicals. ketone slim xt reviewsThis multi action product not solely stops additional unhealthy fat formulation, however additionally makes reduces unwanted fat. Your weight can no additional be a good issue for you. simply order this weight loss supplement and revive your keep. I had used this supplement and got superb weight loss in mere 2 months. This effectual supplement has an outstanding mixture of ingredients to shed off additional fat.It looks like one effective weight loss supplement. i'm curious about mistreatment it for once.

Comment

I live a sheltered life here in NH. Fortunatly limited blinged out BMW's on our streets and most of the e34's have rusted away. Had both a 535 and M5 and dug them. I agree with you on the wagons, those look great.

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post

Did you notice that he has a Porsche and a VW van in the background? haha not sure if those are the models that he is looking for but it looks like the dude might have just come across this car and is looking to trade for something that he really wants.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Hello friend,
                                Welcome to this forum. According to my opinion this is excellence discussion forum and there is more information available.
                                “Great question”. But I am not familiar enough with your question so I suggest you please discuss to other friend.
                                ……………………………………….
                                I am big on TOP TEN CLASSIFIED WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X