Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been posted for 25 days???? how has that not sold?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Not bad. A little rusty, but not a bad deal.
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Hahaha it's beautiful (minus tails and auto) but...

Comment

And Salvage title, haha

Comment

looks like he pressed too many zeros.

Comment

What is it with people and those ricey tails? Straight up looks like an old Honda Accord!
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
                looks like he pressed too many zeros.
                . PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME.. I know what type of car it is and its worth and value..

Okay then.

Comment

I guess limo tint adds another zero to the price tag http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...973288664.html
                  I park with my feet... sometimes
                  sigpic

Comment

I think he's on drugs..... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4980238756.html

Hi guys, things have changed for me and I'm sadden to have to do this.
                    Up for sale / trade is my beloved 89 325i e30 coupe alpine original paint white
                    Pros:
                    Clean title
                    129xxx original miles
                    cluster stoppped working at 127,xxx
                    Manual (5speed)
                    Motor is super healthy!
                    New transmission
                    New radiator
                    New fan clutch
                    AC upgrade blows cold
                    New z3 rack came off a 2000 z3
                    Megan euro street coilovers with 32 way dampening less than 2k miles
                    Euro weaves (15's)
                    New tires with the 100% tread 1 week old
                    Euro grill
                    Euro analog clock
                    Euro plate filler
                    Dash cover with crack free dash
                    I.s. Lip
                    I.S. Lip splitter
                    I.s. Side skirts
                    All electrical works
                    Interior 10/10
                    Exterior 8.5/10
                    Alpine deck with Bluetooth, and pandora compatible with microphone

Cons. Nothing !!

I'm looking to sell or trade my car for something newer or bigger
                    E46 coupe sedan or wagon
                    E36 has to be M3 sedan
                    Manual for e36
                    Auto or manual for e46
                    Or just about anything but has to be 2000 and up!!
                    Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer!!
                    $7000 Obo priced for lowballers!!

Comment

Auto and salvage title http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4952112911.html

I have my 1990 BMW 325i for sale
                      Runs and drives awesome
                      Ac/heater work good
                      No mechanicle issues
                      Very clean interior
                      Everything is original
                      Power window
                      Sun roof
                      Just did the timing belt
                      New tires
                      I'm asking for 3,900 OBO

Comment

Also auto and salvage title... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4957071131.html

Selling my 1990 BMW E30 Sedan because being a full time student does not particularly lend itself to owning a project car for transportation. Unfortunately for me I purchased this car from someone who did not know what they were doing with their modifications, so I'm going to be as upfront as possible in order to deter any unmotivated buyers. I absolutely love driving this car even in this semi-compromised state, which can only attest to it's future potential. If you'd like to contact me, please shoot me a text and not call, it will be easier for me to get to you, my number is in the reply section.

Here's what needs to be fixed:
                        - Springs
                        - Rear Brake Pads
                        - Alignment
                        - Inside Driver's Door Handle (still works but is broken)
                        - Rear Right Tire is having problems staying on the wheel so the full sized spare is currently on.
                        - Needs New Tires
                        - Wheels are not the correct size so they would need to be replaced (on the upside they do retail for about 600$ each new so you could sell those)
                        - Air Conditioning
                        - Front Fender was hit while parked needs to be replaced
                        - Odometer (previous owner stated that it stopped around 176,000, I estimate it should be around 180,000 currently)
                        - Front Passenger Window
                        - Speedometer
                        - Other Minor cosmetic flaws

The good:
                        - The interior is very clean and in good shape
                        - OEM BMW System still works well and plays loud
                        - Newer Kenwood Unit with CD player Radio and Aux Cord (needs to be hooked up to the back of the unit)
                        - Engine still pulls hard and sounds good
                        - Manual Moonroof that opens or tilts
                        - Unique maroon color
                        - New front control arms and mounts just replaced
                        - New Oil Pan

Comment

1987 BMW 325is - E30 Delphin Grey - Price Drop - $8500

PRICE DROP

1987 BMW 325is

I am regrettably selling my 1987 325is, which I have owned for 2 years. I purchased this car in beautiful cosmetic condition but it needed some general maintenance and updates to bushings, suspension, tires etc. I purchased this car specifically because it has the cleanest and most original interior I have ever seen in an E30. The paint is in good condition, it's not show quality but an older repaint. The car runs awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere on a road trip. Below is a list of all I have done to the car since I purchased it. Everything was done less than 500 miles ago.

- Ground Control Coilovers: 650 front 450 rear. - $1900 + install
                          - Replaced all bushings in the front end with Polyurethane
                          - All 4 wheel bearings
                          - Front control arms and bushings
                          - PS Delete
                          - BMW style 5's off of an e38 740i
                          - Falken tires
                          - 5 lug conversion adapters
                          - Oil and all fluids changed
                          - The previous owner rebuilt the top end about 20k miles ago so it runs amazing.
                          - 100% crack free dash!
                          - Rare Center console with cup holders

Things that don't work:
                          - The Radio doesn't work at the moment, this is common in E30's and can be easily replace for $100
                          - Odometer is pretty intermittent. I replaced the odo gears and it worked for about 6 months then randomly stopped again. The car shows an indicated 138,500 miles, it's probably more like 145,000.
                          - That's about all I can think of right now, because it runs fantastic.

If you would like to see it in person, feel free to call/text or email and we can set something up.

Comment

1986 BMW 325es E30 - $5000 http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4928086348.html

For sale is my 1986 BMW 325es (E30). It's Zinnoberrot red, 2.7 M20B27 "eta" motor with a 5-speed manual. Has 10+ years of service records with over $10,000 invested. Maintenance included head gasket, thermostat, water pump, timing belt, hoses, fan clutch, radiator, alternator.belt, exhaust, steering rack, tie rods, and much more. Car has new bottlecap wheels. 35,000 miles on rebuilt motor. Has M-Tech seats, shift boot, spoiler, and steering wheel. New front brake pads and rotors. Also has 2002-style shift knob. One of the cleaner E30's on Craigslist.

Cons:
                            -Has some rust on sunroof, under M-Tech spoiler, and small spot on roof.
                            -A/C belt was removed. Compressor is still there, not sure if it works or not.
                            -Windshield wipers don't work.
                            -Fuel gauge doesn't work, but reserve light does come on. Gets about 30 mpg.
                            -Odometer broken at 206,045, but only 35,000 on rebuilt motor.

Comment

1987 BMW 325 IS 5 speed super clean 84k miles - $14988

NOT A TYPO!!!
                              I am selling my 1987 325IS 5 speed Red/Black all org. 100% clean and clear carfax no acc.
                              Need to sell some of my cars before my wife kills me.
                              This is a 100% stock 325IS, the market is only going to go up
                              with these cars. But I have no room to store it anymore.
                              My lost your gain!

1987 BMW 325is, Original Zinnoberrot Red Paint with Black Leather Sport Interior, 5 Speed, 84k miles, 3 owners, all original and completely unmodified. Simply awesome.

The black leather interior is absolutely perfect. The BMW sport seats, which generally wear, are remarkable. Side bolsters are near perfect, no scuffs and no split seams. The carpet is like new and there are new black BMW floor mats with red binding. Headliner is original and like new, as is the dash, switchgear, radio and interior plastic. Complete tool kit under the trunk lid, tire jack, wheel chock, lug wrench and original spare mounted on BBS wheel remain in the spare tire well.

The car has always been well-maintained and documented. All books and records are available. The presentation under the hood is as nice as the rest of the car. All decals, under hood pad and factory cosmoline remain intact.

Great color combination and amazing original condition make this 325is special.

With a curb weight of 2,800lbs, 168hp and 164lbs of torque, the 325is is agile and quick, shifting through a Getrag 260 5 speed. These have always been super fun to drive and this particular car is like the day it drove out of the showroom.

Price will be negotiated before shown.
                              Yes it is that good!
                              I have about 40 plus picture I can send of every angle

Please e-mail for more info due to busy work schedule.
                              14,988 OBO

Comment

1989 BMW 325is Alpine White - $7000 http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/4973865107.html

Looking to sell my beautiful E30. This is an immaculate piece of German engineering inside and out. It is one of those lucky cars that sat in a garage for most of its life here on the West Coast and owned by one family until I got a hold of it. I constantly get looks, thumbs up, compliments, and people making me offers for this car.

Stock/OEM:
                                5-speed manual transmission, strong clutch(shifts smooth)
                                6-cylinder 2.5 liter M20 engine, 145,XXX original miles, timing belt replaced four months ago
                                New fuel tank
                                New fuel pump (Bosch)
                                New fuel filter
                                New spark plugs
                                New Flex disc
                                New Thermostat
                                All tools in trunk tool kit
                                Alpine White paint

Not stock:
                                Fittipaldi Rims
                                Front and rear sway bar
                                Bilstein coil overs
                                Hood emblem

When I got a hold of this car, it was not running. Replaced fuel pump and car was going strong until I realized there was rust in the fuel tank. A new fuel tank, two fuel filters and two fuel pumps later she is back to 1989! This car runs like a dream, I have invested over $3,000 since I got the car to make sure everything is perfect. All work was done at BMW Paradise in Vista. Everything works: Radio(I have code), A/C, Power steering, Sunroof, windshield washer motor, even the side mirror motors.

MAKE ME AN OFFER. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, NOT TAKING LESS THAN $7,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X