Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
    Maybe put that M60 in the 318??
    Put the double M42 in to the M42 car? Heresy!

BROKEN BAD (don't judge a post by its punny title)

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...092668164.html

Let's not beat around this bush. This 'ole beaut has seen better days, but haven't we all? Watson is what I called him - you may be my guest to change his name (he won't mind as long as you give him a little TLC). Watson was a trusty friend to me but time has come for us to part our ways and say our salutations. He had enough of me so he's been replaced by a younger roadster.

REAL TALK: Take this car off my hands; VA registration is good through Jan 2018. It ran great until a recent issue. Most likely has a coolant leak into the engine from a potential rear main seal failure.

Comment

*cringe* :? utter trash, y'all. Price freaking kills me.

Diesel MR2 Monster truck project - $2500

This is a project that I started a couple of years ago. It has a four cylinder Kubota Diesel engine and a four wheel drive Toyota transmission. It still needs all the brakes hooked up. The transmission in it now first gear is no good so you would have to swap it out for the extra transmission that comes with it. Also need to replace the pressure plate bolts that sheared off. I used regular bolts. They needed to be grade 8. I drove it about 20 miles before they sheared. Needs front drive shaft fabricated and installed. Engine ran good. Did not over heat. If you have any questions just call and ask me. Clear title in hand.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
        *cringe* :? utter trash, y'all. Price freaking kills me.
        It won't be the price that kills you, it'd be the sketchy lift setup. Maybe the seller shouldn't have given out the clue that you can't use cheap bolts in critical positions.

Oh look, a sensibly priced E30, but it does have sketchy ad text:

BMW 325 - $4500

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...097303447.html

One owner 1987 BMW 325 all original with original paint no rust what so ever all service record has 200k 5 speed timing belt radiator and hoses ,water pump ,clutch all tires
        All new suspension and struts ,power ST pump , tires and battery has recently been chanced.
        Hard to find one in this condition for $4500

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          It won't be the price that kills you, it'd be the sketchy lift setup. Maybe the seller shouldn't have given out the clue that you can't use cheap bolts in critical positions.

Oh look, a sensibly priced E30, but it does have sketchy ad text:

BMW 325 - $4500

One owner 1987 BMW 325 all original with original paint no rust what so ever all service record has 200k 5 speed timing belt radiator and hoses ,water pump ,clutch all tires
          All new suspension and struts ,power ST pump , tires and battery has recently been chanced.
          Hard to find one in this condition for $4500
          Dang... right color and everything for what I need. Wrong side of the country unfortunately.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Good selection of pictures though, and the right location. I've bought several really nice e30s from northern Virginia. Looks like a solid buy.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

damn, i bet the seller has already gotten like 50 inquiries. A car like that is definitely one to buy if you're in the market.
              My Feedback

Comment

Anyone wanna help out this damsel in distress?
                she claims to be "attractive"
                ;D
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6103933224.html

;D
                  um.....what kind of "benefits" are we talking about? would it be "bent over the couch" or "glory hole"?

i expect a 10 page double spaced book report on my desk of your findings by thursday morning stanley.

that picture looks like its 30 yrs old. at least she doesn't weigh 300 lbs.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    um.....what kind of "benefits" are we talking about? would it be "bent over the couch" or "glory hole"?

i expect a 10 page double spaced book report on my desk of your findings by thursday morning stanley.

that picture looks like its 30 yrs old. at least she doesn't weigh 300 lbs.
                    ...that you can see.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

318i .....M3...? in Spokane..

Click image for larger version

Name:	M3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	7190583

Comment

hello

hi everyone

Comment

xin chao ca nha

i'm in vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                              https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6103933224.html

;D
                              You should have posted the ad... it's gone now. :(
                              Estoguy
                              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Carfax: https://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?...59421682136941

Here it is, the fastest car you never knew you always wanted. This particular Mercedes makes 625hp/700lbft and will outrun all of your problems in unequaled comfort and style. Enjoy the heated/cooled/massaging seats while you brush of all kinds of so called sports cars. BMW has the M3 and M5, but can't touch it. Cadillac's CTS-V has to have to motor from the new Z06 just to keep up. Any Camaro, Mustang, or non-Hellcat Challenger will just have to stare at your taillights as you walk away. Even Mercedes own AMG division struggles to this day to make anything that can match this one, thanks to a growing weight problem on it's newer models. With around 200 cars sold in the US each year, the CL600 is an extraordinarily rare car, and this one is by far the nicest one for sale.

All of this in a very quiet, comfortable, and respectable package. The comfort of this car is every bit as impressive as it's outright performance, and it's sophistication means that it's very easy to drive in any weather. I didn't plan on selling this car, but I can't take all of my cars with me to where I'm going, so this one is now available to a new owner. It is entirely up to date on every conceivable maintenance, is mechanically without fault, and simply in beautiful condition in every sense. It has been my driver for the past year, and has made for a very nice car to cruise around in. It has been garage kept, never tracked, and all around gently driven and babied, never abused. There is a special kind of pleasure from having all that power at the ready but only using it at chosen moments. If you want a full list of the work performed, feel free to ask, I promise no other one for sale is this well kept. Kleemann provided the changes necessary to take this already fast car to it's stratospheric levels of performance it now has. Mercedes claims it will do 206mph while providing Bentley levels of luxury and comfort. Originally $138,000, I'm asking $18,900, firm. You will not find more performance or luxury for even twice the money anywhere else, and the pristine condition of this example make this car one of a kind. Please, no joyrides.
                                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                                X