Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA! That is priceless!!
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Taking each overpriced e30 seller back to reality one at a time.....we're kinda like the mob

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
          Taking each overpriced e30 seller back to reality one at a time.....we're kinda like the mob
          Speak for yourself. I think r3v is more like a collective of like minded independent operators.

Comment

^ ha I know, I was joking around

Comment

Pain in the butt for any of you yanks to get this, but the ever sought after touring, this one looks like it's in great shape. Plus with the dollar right now, $12,500 CDN is a pretty good deal in US funds! ($9,000 ish US)

2016 F-150
              1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Originally posted by E30-Ellerman View Post
                Pain in the butt for any of you yanks to get this, but the ever sought after touring, this one looks like it's in great shape. Plus with the dollar right now, $12,500 CDN is a pretty good deal in US funds! ($9,000 ish US)

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/6122854701.html
                Heated seats and A/C, neat, probably a good buy.

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUU

If only I was still working and had the cash, that's an instant buy for me. Gotta live up to my name one day...
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    FUUUUUUUUUUU

If only I was still working and had the cash, that's an instant buy for me. Gotta live up to my name one day...
                    Hahaha sorrrrrry. Looks nice though, where the vehicle is located is mostly retired or middle aged folk so chances are it's been well kept since coming here. Such low mileage too, that's like 90k miles. Eff I'm starting to convince myself to take a look at it.
                    2016 F-150
                    1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Some idiot is looking to get $12,500 out of an old N/A 944...$10,500 for r3v ;)

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                      Sounds like you need a massage.
                      Originally posted by kpeng
                      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Friend of mine who likes my e30 but is a sophomore in college is getting all glowy eyed about this example:

Told him he should probsbly stick to a non xi but also wtf, that paint is not appealing in the least to me. If you look at the one phot of the rear quarter there
                        Is a mini road runner vinyl/deal on the paint lol. What?

Comment

Originally posted by BaltimoreBimmer View Post
                          Friend of mine who likes my e30 but is a sophomore in college is getting all glowy eyed about this example:

Told him he should probsbly stick to a non xi but also wtf, that paint is not appealing in the least to me. If you look at the one phot of the rear quarter there
                          Is a mini road runner vinyl/deal on the paint lol. What?
                          That thing is straight garbage

Comment

That would be awesome. Just sold an E36 M3 as well. Drats.

Whats the circular switch near the seat heater buttons?

* This is in response to the touring in CA.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

What's the draw towards the e30 tourings? Is it the rarity?

Comment

paint on that ix is ghey!!! vinyl comforts in the front leather in the rear. i say 3500 on a good day for that one. i love ix's but if you don't have experience or the desire to learn to fix this car, it should be passed up for another model.

---------------------------------------------

apparently they smoke some good shit here in tejas too. 83k my ass! bmw didn't even make a 325is in 1991. seats are shit, interior is shit, rusty dent in front fender, bumpers are cracked, rear valance is trashed around the exhaust. i think he made a mistake and meant to put 2300.00 on the plus side, it does have one badass volvo lip.

(512) 541-0434

1991 BMW 325is e30 manual 2dr - $7300 (Pfugerville)

1991 BMW 325is

83,330 miles

This is a beautiful example of the classic BMW E30. Spent most of its life as a Texas car. It is finished in Original Sterling Silver paint with a Grey interior. The body is in excellent shape for its age. All the trim panels are new. There is a crack in the front bumper cover and a crack in the rear bumper cover. Paint is bright although there are some scratches and small dents (no creases). All panels are original except the driver's side front fender was replaced and painted to match. The underside is clean and shows NO RUST. The front SPORT seats are original. The rear seat is original. The dash does have a few cracks. The headliner doesn't sag. All of the gauges, power windows, power sunroof work as they should. The power steering works and I have the steering rack from a 2.7 lock-to-lock rack from a Z3 I will include in the sale along with new ball joints. The car has the original M20 with a rebuild cylinder head professionally build by autohead performance. The cylinder head was rebuilt with an IE 284/280 billet camshaft. Original 5 speed transmission with a short shift kit. The previous owner replaced the clutch and master cylinder. When the cylinder head was replaced many engine parts were also replaced including, timing belt, water pump, tensioner, all hoses and belts, spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor and fluids. This car has H&R springs and belstein shocks. The AC is original needs to be refilled, heater blows hot. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them. It's a great car to drive. This car can be daily driven or be a great weekend canyon carver...or both!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by flyboyx; 05-17-2017, 07:54 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X