Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    crack smoker indeed. i always love it when people advertise a vehicle with themselves in the photo.

so. is that dude a welder, a construction worker, or a long shoreman? maybe he is a brain surgeon.
    The driver seat is likely trashed, he’s too big for an e30.
    My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
    I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      crack smoker indeed. i always love it when people advertise a vehicle with themselves in the photo.

so. is that dude a welder, a construction worker, or a long shoreman? maybe he is a brain surgeon.
      From the reflection in that last picture, the woman taking the photo appears quite high mileage as well.
      sigpic
      Gun control means using both hands
      Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

6500.00 fanboi auto cabby with no title anyone?

1991 BMW e30 325i Convertible - $6500 (Richmond/Houston)

85% Complete project rebuild. Hate to see it go but need the garage space.

excellent condition mechanically.

Engine runs strong, no oil or vacuum leaks. the car idles and accelerates as it should.
        The electric roof works well. Interior looks better in person. Its been refreshed.

New installed:

Aftermarket Mtec front bumper and valance cover
        Font valance (separate from bumper cover)
        Headlights, fog lights and turn signals (all lights work)
        Front Grill and covers
        Gas pedal and throttle components
        Exhaust and hangars
        plugs and wires
        Air intake
        Oil coolant sensor
        Trunk and Hood shocks
        Oil level sender
        Rims and tires (bmw e39 5 series rims drilled and spaced)

The car runs and drives. i only had 3 things left on my list:

Suspension refresh
        New top
        Body work and Paint

This is a great car for someone who wants a reliable car almost complete to add their own finishing touches.

serious inquiries only please. This is not a fire sale so i am in no rush, however all reasonable offers considered.

The title is missing because it started its life as a parts car. The vin is clean and clear. i can assist with getting proper title. More pics available upon request.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'd say that's a steal.

Comment

That ride is hot.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

"1979 BMW 320i Series Coupe - $890000 (Little Saigon)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
              Kingsway at Fraser
              (google map)

1979 BMW E320i Super Turbinado
              VIN: 5486835
              condition: good
              cylinders: 4 cylinders
              drive: rwd
              fuel: gas
              odometer: 150000
              paint color: white
              size: compact
              title status: clean
              transmission: manual
              Runs fine, stored indoors for almost 20 years.

2.0 liter 4spd manual trans, power brakes, manual steering, popup manual roof, manual windows, aftermarket AMFM cass stereo. Trunk lock cylinder removed to read tumblers, key code comes with paperwork . Starts, runs, drives, stops fine. New battery and fresh brake fluid. Tires look fine but are definitely old. Antenna is broken off at the base. Paint got scratched on roof and started to rust. One dent near taillight. Has a vinyl bra covering rusted front edge of hood. Unrestored vehicle in very good running condition. Perfect project for somebody who wants a unique ride and has a bucket of turtle wax. Clean Oregon USA title, buyer should research any fees to register or re-title for Canada before making any offer. A cleaner version of this car sold on ebay for 2700, just call and make an offer by phone to my voice mail. I will call you back and insult your family. Or I could say come over and take it for a drive before you back the offer with cash. What is there to not like about this.

This vehicle does not have a supplemental inflatable restraint system, lane change assist, GPS, Bluetooth, heated seats, automatic headlights, daytime running lights, leather, power tilt wheel, traction control, antilock brakes, variable valvetrain geometry, direct fire ignition, gluten-free fuzzy dice, turbochargers, LCD display, On-Star, Sync, tinted glass, autopilot, parking assist, voice activated accessories, talking dash, pet hair, embedded vomit, or any microcomputer control of any kind. I hope you weren't looking for that.

I'll repost this listing with a less obscene price. Serious inquiries only, leave a voice mail at this number with any offer you think is reasonable. Must go by mid February, selling parking space. Keep the phone number for this listing. It might expire even if the car is still for sale. I'm not around much and really do need gone so nag me. No texts."

Comment

I see he has sold something on craigslist before.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Yea he’s not messing around. I like his style

Comment

Needs moar gauges.

BMW E30 325i Convertible Turbo - $6750

Serious buyers only/ Its now ready for viewing and will not last long...
                    Ive owned the car for about 15 years and have all service records and receipts for all work done. Car has a fully built engine by Road and Track Motorsport and is mildly tuned by Moore Automotive to 14psi and 7000 rpm makes 353WHP and ran an 11.8. on street tires and a slipping clutch. Body has no rust and an MTECH 2 body kit, Top has no tears or leaks with clear rear plastic. Dash has 1 crack which just happened from the cold, Seats are tan from a euro M3 with no cracks. Always used Mobile 1 synth. With bigger injectors, intercooler, a meth kit and a 25psi tune this engine and turbo setup will easily reach 600WHP.

It needs very little and can be completed in 1 hour by Sunny at Road and Track Motorsport in Silver Spring...
                    Oil pressure switch 5 min, steering wheel centered 5 min, glove box lock 5 min, exhaust motor 5 min, air idle valve 5 min, rear camber adjusted 15 min.
                    Best Buy keyless alarm keyfob battery. and all tuning if needed in future can be done by Kris at Moore Automotive in Va. and cold start and idle needs minor adjustment.
                    I have all new parts and 2 large boxes of factory and aftermarket parts in 2 large boxes as well as 2 15x8 11 lb. BBS replicas for slicks.
                    Built engine M20B25 bored to 2.6 has 7000 miles with......brand new T70 twin scroll turbo
                    JE 8.5
                    Forged Hbeams and Rockers
                    Race springs
                    Cometic MLS
                    ARP everything
                    Catcam Turbocam
                    Tial wastegate with 12psi spring
                    Electric exhaust 2.5 cutout
                    42lb injectors small
                    FMIC small
                    BOV
                    Walbro 255
                    3.15 LSD
                    Spec 6puck
                    12lb flywheel
                    Innovate LC2 wideband
                    T70 twinscroll vband turbo
                    Megasquirt 2 with wasted spark
                    Ground Controll Coilovers
                    Koni adjustable springs
                    KMAC adjustable rear camber
                    Urethane everything
                    17x8 SSR replicas with 245 40 17s
                    Stainless;
                    brake lines
                    hand brake
                    steering wheel
                    foot pedals
                    shifter knob
                    Brembo drilled rotors
                    7 gauges monitoring;
                    air fuel ratio
                    boost press
                    exhaust temp
                    oil temp
                    oil press
                    fuel press
                    voltage
                    Angel Ellipsoid Hids 12k
                    too much to list. Comes with laptop with ecu tuning program mtech 2 side skirts, ac components and a ton of all factory parts removed 4 upgrades. I have all the parts.
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I guess we better hurry cuz it "won't last long". Maybe he should just burn it and collect insurance?
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Look, a baby Plymouth Superbird that hasn't fully grown its wing yet...

Seriously though, take $1800 of the price for those rims and tires, remove that hideous, IMHO, rear wing and you have a 5-speed vert in a very nice color combination with only 68,000 miles maybe...

Seems to me with it being stored for 12 years and having only 68k that you wouldn't see rust on the leading edge of the hood.

Though I prefer a tan top that matches the interior and goes much better with a red car.

Attached Files
                        1986 E30 325E
                        1989 E30 325iX
                        2003 E54 X5.
                        1993 Mercedes W124 300E
                        1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
                        2009 VW Touareg
                        2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

An overgrown weedy garden is a weird place to take photos.

I agree that the wheels, and spoiler are bad.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

1991 BMW 535i w/rare 5 speed - $9k in receipts - $5800 (North Phoenix)

Time to sell my Granite Silver E34 she has the bulletproof M30b35 big inline 6 w/only 186K Miles. The heads been redone w/new head gasket. New clutch, bushings, radiator, oil pan gasket, valve cover, valve adjustment, oil level sensors, brake pads and sensors, fuel filter, all hoses, R134 conversion w/ drier, water pump and thermostat. Bilstien struts w/Dinan springs. The Dinan Chip givers her 43 extra horsepower. Alpine Audio with Bluetooth. New 3 year Battery and 2 year emissions. Oh and staggered 18" M Pars. It starts runs and drives great. Doesn't leak any fluids. Text to ask any questions or come and see her. It's the Poor Man's M5. Local cash buyers. .... Thanks

Comment

Someone on here?

BMW E30 325i 1988 Black 2-Door 5-Speed Manual - $10650 (San Diego)

FS: 1988 325 Black, 2-Door, 5-Speed, Many Upgrades

Selling my beloved E30. I've had this car and daily driven it for over 10 years.

We've been through a lot together and I've put countless hours under the hood with this beauty.

Looking for a good new home, please understand what your getting into when you purchase one of these cars (30 years old). While I have it in good shape it does need continual TLC.

I have many maintenance logs showing all the repairs and scheduled maintenance I've done over the years.

Here are some of the cold hard facts about the car you'll want to know:

Cars Location: San Diego, California

Year: 1988

Body Style: 2- Door

Color: Black (schwartz)

Transmission: 5-Speed, Manual

VIN: WBAAB5407J4286071

Miles: 243,122

Model: 325 (SUPER ETA) - I have done a full conversion making this a "327i" car. I purchased a "885" BimmerHeads rebuilt head. It was ported and polished, new stainless steel valves, HD rockers, 272 Billet Cam, new Valve springs. it had THE WORKS. This was installed in June of 2017. So it's VERY FRESH

Along with the head: I installed the larger intake manifold and had it professionally powdered coated black.

Installed all new coolant hoses (blue silicon)

Installed a 325i refurbished MAF, 325i Throttle Body and TPS

17.5 LBS M50 injectors which I had fully rebuilt

3.0 Bar Fuel Pressure Regular - brand new

173 ECU with SSSquid 2.7i chip

7K redline tachometer (even put in some cool looking rings)

I used all new high quality gaskets etc everywhere, I took my time and it turned out very nice.

New Bremi Cap and Rotor and STI ignition wire set.

Since then I've installed a rebuilt drive shaft and a new Bosch Starter.

The list goes on but you get the picture.

To further compliment the "327i" conversion I installed a 3.73 Diff and removed the dual mass flywheel, installing a single mass "i" one and had it machined down. I put a new clutch disk, pressure plate, TOB, etc in. Changed out ALL the tranny seals etc (I do a very thorough job whenever I work on this car)

Wheels / Tires: Ronal LS 15' - very nice wheels that are period correct. I had these imported from RONAL in Europe. Less than 2 years old with ZERO curb rash - they are in immaculate condition. They are wrapped in Direzza DZ102 205 / 55 / 15 all around with lots of life left.

Suspension: H&R Race Springs with Bilstein Sport Shocks. Every bushing and mount has been replaced.

Subframe mounts: new Lemforder stock rubber
                              Trailing Arm bushings: new Lemforder stock rubber
                              Rear Shock mounts: upgraded E46 " I believe " rubber
                              New Rear Springs Pads

New Front Strut Bearings/mounts
                              New CAB's E30 M3 offset version
                              new sway bar bushings and links
                              new Lemforder tie rod assemblies
                              New front wheels bearings/hub assembly

The suspension is very stiff and solid - but not nasty squeaky like you'd get with polly bushings.

Upgrades:

As stated above, full conversion to a 327i stroker motor, freshly rebuilt top end.

Real Genuine Hartge Front and Rear Strut Bars *RARE

MHW Tail Lights *RARE

Mtech 1 Steering Wheel

X5 3.0 shifter with M weighted shift knob, Leather with M stripe shift boot

E46 M3 Floor Mats

Blue Silicon Coolant/Radiator Hoses

E34 Leather E-Brake handle

E30 Leather E-Brake Boot

Rear Premium Speakers installed (OEM)

RONAL LS Wheels (near mint condition) Less than 2 years old

Genuine Hartge Rear Badge (H28), also have chinese Hartge Badging.

Front Euro Grills

Front Blinkers Clear Smoked

Front Smoked Head lights and high beams

Front Euro Trim

Front Vinyl Sport Seats installed, Driver is near mint condition, and passenger is all mint except a hole which i have covered with a leather patch (looks decent). All the seat shocks have been replaced.

Shadow Trimmed all around the windows (looks very nice)

Windows tinted 35% all around (professionally done)

Recent Wheel alignment

Map light front an "IS" car

Euro Clock installed

Plastic Bumper Conversion

Front IS lip (aftermarket)

AC Delete

Cruse Control Delete

Windshield washer system Delete

Blacked out Front Kindey Grill

Throttle Body Heater Delete (Done Very Nicely - makes engine compartment a lot cleaner)

CD Player with AUX port

Maintence :

I bought this car at 133,XXX miles in 2007 and have meticulously maintained it. I have many of my personal records to show you (I did all the work myself). It's had oil changes every 3 months or 3,000 miles with Castrol GTX 20W50 every time. Fuel Filters every 10K, timing belts every few years, coolant and brake fluid changes often. Air Filters often. Valves adjust every 10K, new NKG spark plugs. Tranny fluid changed every year. Diff fluid changed often too. You name it, it's prolly been done with all high quality oils, gaskets and parts.

With that said this is a 30 year old classic and it does have a few beauty marks and a few things that need some attention.

Paint: it's original and looks very good for it's age, it does of course have scratches, chips and blemishes etc

Front Driver Side Fender has some damage (see pics)

passenger side door has some dents (see pics)

And the body has small little dings here and there.

The rear wheel bearings just started to make noise a few hundred miles ago and i haven't got around to replacing them.

The rear Drive axles are going. You can feel it in the driveline if you aren't smooth with the gas pedal.

Dash has a few cracks (very typical)

Driver side door is squeaky (I have the bushing for it just haven't gotten around to installing it, part included in the sale)

------------

Overall this is a fantastic car, I really want to see it go to a good home. I have put hundreds of hours of blood seat, tears and $$$$ into this car over the last 10+ years and want to find someone who will appreciate it and make it even better than it is now.

I will have it smoged for you before sale if you so desire.

Clean Title, Tags registered until March 2018, Car has lived in California it's whole life.

Price: $10,650 OBO, Cash and only Cash

Comment

link

1988 BMW 325i

Body

. New Paint "Dolphin Gray Metalic"
                                . New Windshield
                                . M-Tech Stearing Wheel
                                . Late Model Plastic Bumper Conversion
                                . DTM Front Spoiler
                                . DTM Rear Spoiler
                                . DTM M-tech style side skirts
                                . DTM Fender Flairs
                                . Euro Rear Licnse Plate Filler
                                . Hella Euro Headlights "Smiley"
                                . All panels have matching vin. numbers, no accidents. Vin number is provided please check carfax report.

Interior

. 325Is Seats Re-upholstered
                                . Clean OEM Headliner
                                . Short Shifter
                                . Alpine Head Unit
                                . Refurbished Gage Cluster
                                . One 1" Crack on Dash
                                . 189K Miles on Chassis
                                . Metal Pedals
                                . New floor mats

Engine

. 2.7 Stroker
                                . 9:01 Compression Pistons "New Rings"
                                . 133mm Rods
                                . 135mm Crankshaft
                                . New Oil Pump
                                . New Water Pump
                                . New Timing Belt
                                . New Platinum Spark Plugs
                                . New Distributor Cap, Rotor
                                . New Plug Wires
                                . 885 Head, refurbished, new seals, valves, 3 angle valve job, new rokcker arms.
                                . 272 Cam from Irland Engineering
                                . 325Is Intake, Trotle Buddy, ECU and wiering harness.
                                . Straight pipe to Magnaflow Muffler "sounds amazing"

Drivetrain

. Getrac 260 5 Speed Transmission
                                . New Clutch, Presure Plate, Trowout Bering, Pilot Bearing.
                                . New driveshaft Flex Plate
                                . 293 Open Dif, will include 410 LSD for track use.

Suspension

. Z3 Power Stearing Rack 3:01 Ratio
                                . H&R Super Sport Springs
                                . Bilestine Hevy Dutty Shocks
                                . Irland Engineering 22mm front sway bar adjustable
                                . Irland Engineering 19mm Rear sway bar adjustable
                                . Irland Engineering adjustable camber Plates
                                . Irland Engineering front Strut Brace
                                . Irland Engineering rear shock tower brace.

Brakes

. All Stock with Hawk Pads all around

Wheels and Tires

. 16X9 ESM Rims
                                . 10mm Spacer in the Back
                                . 8mm Spacer in the front
                                . Stud Conversation all around
                                . TOYO PROXY R888 less the 500miles on them, tire stickers.

This car drives excelent, evrything works A/C works however needs to be recharged with 132r. Registration is current, passed California emissions. If you need more pictures you can see my instagram @oneguygarage or contact me and ill send them to you. For international or out of state buyers "I will assist with shipping however you pay for shipping" for additional info please contact me, no trades no tire kickers, please dont waste my or your time.

Thank You
                                Good Bless
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X