Easiest job that took the most time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kershaw
    replied
    wow dude. you really should have contacted some local e30 people.

    you can swap bumpers in about 20 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • dna1943
    started a topic Easiest job that took the most time

    Easiest job that took the most time

    I replaced the rear bumper on my 92 convert along with the two bumper shock absorbers. The shocks went on easy but the bumper took 5 hours. Two stinkin' bolts. Five hours on my back. First one side started but other wouldn't. Take it down, make sure everything is OK and try again. Right side is Ok but not the left. Repeat and start the left side but the right feels like it is working but won't catch. Ugh, cover the ears of all the kids in the neighborhood. Finally everything lined up and it went right on and I don't even know what I did different. I had to keep repeating to myself "This is my hobby and I'm having fun" over and overand over.
    Thanks for letting me vent. I have had 9 other BMWs and this one is the newest so I'm not new to this "fun".
    Has anyony else had this kind of problem?
Working...