The Volvo thread. (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeride53
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by Pl3wA
    i was actually going to get a 240. glad i got the e30 tho
    After I had my 86 es, I was considering shipping a clean, 242 Turbo coupe up from the FL area/ Following my mechanics advise, I went e30 instead.

    still glad I followed his advise, but dayum, that 242 was totally stock and rust and blemish-free.

    Oh well, it ain't no e30 tho

    Leave a comment:


  • randomtask37
    replied
    i used to own an 82 240dl. i loved that car. electrical problems were the death of that car at ~275,000 miles. I wish i still had it. It was the most comfortable car ive ever owned.

    if i still had it, it would be alot cleaner now. it was my broke college kid beater.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by achtung911
    I'm not a fan of volvos. To me the Only good-looking Volvo is the c30
    eww brah lah of dat coca-aine

    Leave a comment:


  • achtung911
    replied
    I'm not a fan of volvos. To me the Only good-looking Volvo is the c30

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied






















    Last edited by Xat1cZ; 01-12-2013, 04:29 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    jgood that looks really good. i heart lowered 745tis

    here is my new baby down here in san deezy. (e30 is in warm storage back in northern california till june)



    i came home from the hospital as a new born in this very same car.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    I just got this '90 740 turbo wagon a few weeks ago. 211k miles, cut springs, straight pipe, 15psi. Nice black leather interior, hammered paint/body. Picked it up for $1k.

    It's reliable, gets decent gas mileage, seems impossible to break, and I've walked a bunch of cars already (WRX, Civic Si, etc...) The reactions when that happens are priceless.

    I put some Firestone Winterforce tires on it, and it is absolutely unstoppable in the snow.



    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    i was actually going to get a 240. glad i got the e30 tho

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    need moar volvo.

    For some reason I want to buy an old 240.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    1998 Stage III V70














    More info about this car here

    Leave a comment:


  • pooleman
    replied
    ^
    That rocks

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Reminds me of the russian mod scene from youtube. I would not be surprised if that car is blasting some euro house and trance music in that pic. The only reason why I would even tolerate the exterior color is because I think it'd make an awesome canvas for a race car look. Minus that interior LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • pooleman
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh
    ^would not take if given for free. I cant live riding around in that color interior.
    It is Kinda RICE, ya think, the performance is impressive.
    Volvo/Polestar built a one off 508hp new S60 their claiming it's a M3 killer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...