The Volvo thread. (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vivek
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    Just polished up the chrome grille that I got for the 245.
    Finally got that BLANG BLANG :D
    And you posted this without a picture?

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Just polished up the chrome grille that I got for the 245.
    Finally got that BLANG BLANG :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    i used to be absolutely in love with volvos haha




    this thing is hot as fuuuuuuu cleanest s40 ever, that car has good lines but its a shame its not RWD/AWD...... FWD full of fail.




    almost bought this a few years back for 800 bucks....


    Leave a comment:


  • SpeicherBimmer
    replied
    Guess I need to get a Volvo so I can be cool too...Some of these surprisingly look pretty good....Never really gave Volvos much of a second thought though...

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I think it looks like a shitty photoshop.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    I have come to the conclusion that I have yet to see a set of wheels that work looks wise on a 240. The wheels by themselves are nice, but none that work with that body. They all look out of place.
    I think this looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    No, count ya blessins dude.
    The awd on those models was complete shit. So far, on our v70 xc, the front and rear drive shafts have gone KAPUT

    Leave a comment:


  • palmfish
    replied
    Here's mine (well, my wife's). It's FWD and definitely not as cool or collectible as the older models, but it sure beats a minivan:



    It has the rear-facing 3rd row seat option, which we made great use of when the kids were younger. It's no sport wagon though - like driving through a vat of molasses. I call it our Swedish Buick.

    I installed a set of Bilstein HD's last year to try and sharpen the response, but my wife complained about the ride stiffness, so now they sit on a shelf in the garage. Sachs touring struts restored the factory ride.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Preposterous! My eyes, they are pouring :(

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    I have come to the conclusion that I have yet to see a set of wheels that work looks wise on a 240. The wheels by themselves are nice, but none that work with that body. They all look out of place.
    couldnt agree more...

    Leave a comment:


  • JA1991
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53



    OMG second third and fourth pic give me a boner.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaxx_
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    turbobricks.com
    he said good volvo forums



    ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • ChimmyChong
    replied
    Wow, I thought everyone hated Volvos lol...
    I used to own a Phase 2 S40. 14 Psi stock turbo. Catless exhaust. Aluminum intercooler tubes. Intake + bored Throttle body...
    I really liked that car + it had heated seats lol

    To bad it was a piece of shit cause it was totaled before I bought it and bought it with that fucked up salvaged title :((((

    anyways the 850R's in this thread are SSIICCKKKK
    Slammed Yellow 850 t5R uuuhhmhmmmmmm sexxxxx

    Leave a comment:


  • ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied
    Just found this on CL. Thought yall in here might like it.
    1972 Volvo 142s w/fuel injection lowered - $1300 (Eugene oregon)



    Leave a comment:

Working...