The Volvo thread. (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Texas Toast
    If I could find a 240 stick i'd rock it. Seems like a fun little drift car!
    lulz most every single one i come across is stick, and from my understanding i'm pretty sure they have very little power, under the 130hp range and i'm sure they weigh a ton.
    but you could always throw a fat tarbo on one :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    Spencer, does that one happen to be white?
    I took a picture of one in downtown Sonoma a few years ago...sorta the same area..
    nah its a rust bucket project with a rebuilt motor but needs some heavy body work and paint work, also tranny work i believe. they brought it in on a trailer i haven't seen a thing done to it since :/ been sitting still with flat tires for 3 months.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    120 on Compomotives, definitely something other than stock under the hood...

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    1800 is a sweet car

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    +1

    i actually started searching for them on craigslist afterwards.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I love the 1800

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied


    My roommate's 240 on BBS E50s.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    ^ Oh shit, I've seen that RSI Build on Turbobricks...
    honestly, that's one of the cleanest 245's I've ever seen...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    I've had a soft spot for bricks for awhile.
    This is my buddy's car it out down a little over 550 whp. 8 valve power ftw!


    Leave a comment:


  • Texas Toast
    replied
    If I could find a 240 stick i'd rock it. Seems like a fun little drift car!

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied

    Seen this guy at PIR on several occasions.

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    The 5 cylinder cars are a royal pita to work on. The 240 has some nostalgia to it, but I still covet the amazon (122). I drive by a wagon for sale often and dream of a resto-rod, but I can't even finish my e30 so I keep on going. Here's a amazon coupe grm did years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    that is a terrible ad. rofl.

    my mom had a 240DL. loved that car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied
    No love for the 1800?!











    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Spencer, does that one happen to be white?
    I took a picture of one in downtown Sonoma a few years ago...sorta the same area..

    Leave a comment:

Working...