Bringing euro 325i to the U.S.
Collapse
X
-
-
You guys as in Americans? Yes, with certain constraints
You guys as in military Americans? Yes, same as normal Americans.
Dirtboy - Nice to see it made it stateside safe! I'd be interested to know if the federalization place tacks on a bunch of "fees."Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
I want to be able to drive my car on the street. Besides, I have a lot of euro parts in my household goods shipment that I will be putting back on the car.Leave a comment:
-
-
Are you guys allowed to bring a car in for racing only purposes?
Like, skip the whole federalization/customs wankers ruining your car and burning parts because it's only for the track?Leave a comment:
-
-
I've already got the US bumper trim on and mailed them the correct front and rear marker lights and US front turn signals. I sent them all the correct wiring and plugs too. All they have to do is hook it all up. I even labeled the wires on the car that they need to splice into. Did that for the third brake light too...Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: